~Don't Look Down~ Ch. 21

You wake up and sit up, you remember what happened and you quietly giggle to yourself, you turn your TV off and walk to you room. On your way to your room Edd's door swings open and hits you in the head, knocking you onto the ground. "Oops, sorry." He helps you up and you just ignore the bruise. "You hear about the fair?" "A, f..fa...fair?" "Oh, right... it's like a party thing that people go to." "Makes sense." "There's gonna be a ferris wheel, and a whole bunch of other stuff." You tilt your head to the side in confusion. "Like the giant wheel with pods down by the beach. That one." "Ooooh..... Sure I'll go with you." "Alright, I'm gonna get dressed and shower." He walks into the bathroom and you walk to your room and get dressed in your F/C hoodie and some shorts, like usual. You see Tom opening his door and walking to the kitchen. "You coming too?" "To what?" He turns around and looks at you. "The f..far.. wait no, f..fai...fair... I think." He laughs and just shrugs. "I guess." "I'll wake Tord up, by punching him of course." You make your little ':3' face and he laughs as you open Tord's door, you walk up to him and punch him the face, he shoots up and you quickly run out of his room. "MWHEHEHE!" You run out the front door and sit on the steps, laughing your ass off.

Timeskip Because Lazy me.

About thirty minutes later, Akari, Tom, Tord, And Edd come out the door dressed. "Ready." You walk beside Akari and talk to her the whole way there. "We're here!" You stop and look in front of you at the fair, you jaw just drops and you run into the fair aimlessly, like a kid high on candy, or Tom drunk on smirnoff and he's running to the store to get more. "Wuts that?" You point to a booth and Akari walks up beside you. "Are those guns?" "Nah, water guns, you have to hit the target." "So your face?" You turn to Tom with a little smile one your face. "I hate you sometimes." "I hate you, everyday, but I'm not complaining." You walk off to the booth with Akari, you sit on the stool and Edd pays the worker, you and Akari both grab the water guns and shoot the targets. "This is so easy." You eventually win and the person at the booth hands you a small stuffed rabbit. "Eh." You hand it to Akari and walk off to the other booths.

A few hours later...

It was about seven pm now and it was getting dark, you look over to the ferris wheel as it lights up rainbow colors. You look over to Akari and she goes wide eyed and runs straight over to it, you do the same. "COLORSSSSS!" You laugh as she runs through the empty line and gets to the booth. "You guys sure you wanna go? I mean it looks pretty high..." You look over to Tord and laugh. "What, shortie scared of heights?" "Pft, of course not, here take my damn money." He hands you some money and you happily pay the worker at the booth. "I'm staying down here." "Looks like I'm going with you both then because I'm not staying down here with asshat." Tom starts to walk to one of the pods and you laugh a little. "I'll stay here with Tord I guess, have fun!" Edd waves to you as you and Akari run to catch up with Tom. You both get in the pod with Tom and the ferris wheel moves a little bit faster. After about ten minutes you were at the top, you could see the whole fair. You looked over the small wall preventing you from falling in amazement at all the colors. "It's so pretty!" "Pft, it's not that cool." Tom elbows you in the back, you fall forward and out of the pod but you quickly grab the wall. "TOM WHAT THE FUCK?" Akari looks over the wall and a panicked Tom does the same. "I'm not gonna get charged for murder right?" "YEA, BECAUSE THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING RIGHT NOW! JUST DON'T LOOK DOWN OK Y/N?" You gulp and look down, because you can't say don't look down and except someone to not look down. Your eyes widen as you look down to the ground, you didn't want to die, not this way at least. You seem Edd panicking while Tord is talking to the guy controlling the ferris wheel. You look up to Akari as a tear rolls down your face. "Are you ok? Just hold on you'll be fine!" "I...I'm s..sorry.." You loose your grip and you fall down to the ground, you close your eyes and except your fate, but everything blacks out before you hit the ground.