~A Sibling or Two~ Ch. 6

~Y/N's POV~

You start to cry as Tom hugs you, you were happy someone cared. Edd got up, his eyes looked like Niagara Falls. He ran over and hugged you so hard you almost couldn't breath. Tord put the still frozen Matt in his room. You cried yourself to sleep in Edd's arms.

You wake up in your bed with a bandaged wrist. You smile as you jump up and grab the razor from your dresser. You open your window and throw the razor out of it. You get a text from Kath 'Hey Y/N! Wanna come over to my house today? Schools out for a teachers meeting, Niomi is coming too!' You reply so happily 'Omg Yas! Get me out of this hell hole! Lol.' 'Good, come over at 2!' You throw a F/C T-shirt and pants on, you realize they are gonna ask what happened to your wrist but you rather not die of a heatstroke. You toss a beanie on and go brush your teeth and your hair in the bathroom. You grab a DVD case and a gun just incase, Kath told you about her neighborhood being pretty dangerous. You also grab a blanket and your wolf plush and stuff it in the bag with the gun and DVD. You turn into your wolf form which you now looked like a one year old wolf instead of a 2 month old small pup. You raced out your room waving your little paw at Edd before using Ringo's cat door. It probably looked weird to people passing by to see a wolf with clothes a beanie and a bookbag on but oh well. When no one was around you changed back to human form and knocked on the door. Niomi and Kath both answered and grabbed your wrist, the bandaged one and started running with you to Kath's room. As she closed her door your wrist hurt so much from that. "Wow what happened?" "Ringo just scratched me by accident" "Ah alright!" You grab your DVD out of the bag and and hand it to Kath who puts it in the TV box. Kath grabs two blankets off her bed and hands one to Niomi, you take your blanket out of your bag and smile as you guys sit on the floor watching the spooky horror movie. You look down at your wrist in shame but ignore it, a few minutes into the movie you hear running from Kath's hallway then the door burst open. "PILLOW FIGHT!" Kath's two brothers Teo and Josh both yell before hitting you and the others with pillows, you grab three pillows and toss it to Kath and Niomi. For the next five minutes you were having a pillow fight until Teo and Josh retreat back to one of their rooms. You all three laugh as Kath rewinds the movie to where you left off and you all continue watching.

Timeskip brought to you by a two hour horror movie.

You get a call as the movie ends and Kath takes the DVD out and hands it to you. You put it in the case and walk into the hall to answer the call from Edd. "Y/N I need your help!" You hear Matt panicking and yelling from Tord and Tom in the background. "I'm coming!" You end the call and shout. "HAVE TO SAVE ONE OF MY DADS FROM KILLING THE OTHER SORRY GUYS I'LL SEE YOU AT SCHOOL TOMORROW!" You grab your blanket and stuff it in the back with the DVD and run out the door turning to wolf form and running home. A few minutes later you get home and use Ringo's cat door, you could barely fit through it but it worked for now. You see Edd calming Matt down as Tom and Tord beat the shit out of eachother. You jump in between them and bite Tom in the leg making him fall to the ground, you turn your head and look over to Tord who starts backing up. You run to the bathroom and pull the bandages off the sink and drop them in front of Tom, you then turn to your human form with ears and a tail. Your smirk at Tom and Tord before Tord runs off and Tom bandages himself up. "You Ok Edd and Matt?" "Yea I'm ok but Matt got punched by Tord trying to break them up." You get an ice pack from the fridge then hand it to Matt "thanks Y/N!" He smiles and you smile back before Edd asks an out of topic question. "Would you like a sibiling, Y/N?" Your jaw drops as you nod and Edd smiles and grabs your hand pulling you to the car. You hop in as Edd starts driving.

Timeskip

You get to an orphanage and hop out then run in pulling Edd with you, Edd talks to the lady at the desk as you look at the room the kids are in. You smile at all of them but your happiness turns to anger as you see a girl crying in a corner and a boy talking to a boy and a girl who then kick him and push him dow. You walk up to them and they smile at you. "Hello miss! I was helping these kids because they were crying for some reason!" "You think I'm fucking stupid kid?" You say as you push the two boys aside and walk up to the boy and girl. "It's ok I won't let them hurt you anymore guys." You say as you rub their little backs and they smile. "Hi my names Daniel and this is Tanya!  I'm 7 and shes 5! She has medical issues that mess with her vocal cords so she's mute, I protect her as much as I can because she's the main target to those mean kids...I help her because I have some medical issues of my own and I have so many scars on my stomach from surgery that they call me names alot..." You smile and pick the boy and girl up and wrap them in your arms and walk up to Edd. Edd smiles as he gently grabs Daniel from your hands then talks and signs some papers. You tap Edd on the way home and point to the store, he stops at the store as you grab some money and run in, buying a pocket size whiteboard and a small dry erase marker and eraser. You then get back in the car and smile before handing them to Tanya. She smiles and hugs your arm, you then buckle up as Edd drives home. You grab the blanket from your bag and wrap Tanya up in it to hide her and you grab Daniel and hide him in your arms before opening the car door and stepping out, you then open the house door to surprisingly see no one in the living room. You slowly walk to your room and hear a snoring Tord, Tom playing music and Matt walking around in his room. You smile before opening your bedroom door snd unwrapping Tanya and letting Daniel go. Sorry about that but I was gonna run straight here because there's usually alot of fighting if we leave two specific people alone. You smile as you give Tanya her board and stuff and set your bag down. "Whats your favorite colors?" "Mines Orange!" Tanya writes on her board 'Pink.' You grab an orange and pink blanket from your dresser and ten extra pillows, you then set five pillows on each side of your bed to make two little beds with pillows, you then add five more pillows to make the 'Mattress' bigger for the beds so they would be comfy. "Just until Edd orders some small beds. "It's ok sissy!" Daniel says before plopping on his 'bed' Tanya grabs a book from her bag and sits on her 'bed' and starts reading it. You smile but feel kinda bad for dragging them into this famiky, at least it's better then getting kicked and punched everday by some kids. You lay down on your bed and fall asleep.

⚠Please read⚠
Ok so for a future chapter I need to know this, should Y/N be straight, homosexual , or lesbian? Comment down below, like actually please comment I beg of you :3

~1411 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤