~Oh, Murder Is Nice~ Ch. 24

Chapter idea by kennasourus :3

You wake up and look around, everyone had fallen asleep by now, you gently get off Rosette's lap and walk off to your room, you gently shut the door behind you. "Tweet! Tweet!" You look out the window and smile at a bird singing in the tree outside your window. "Insecure, living in an actual hell with drama, depressed, alone, sounds right." You sigh and walk over to your closet, all your hoodies were dirty, you sigh and walk out of your room toward Edd's. You open the door and walk over to his closet, your jaw drops as you see it. "It's all... green... except a few grey shirts and pants but holy shit." You shrug and grab one of the hoodies in the back, you slide it on and walk out. You walk into your room and plop onto your bed, you pull your hoodies sleeves up and look at the cuts. "Isn't there like, surgery to fix this or something? You know what nevermind, fuck it." You sigh and roll the hoodies sleeves down and plop your arms onto your bed, you just groan in boredom. You look over to your window and smirk, you run over to your closet and grab a beanie, you put it on and also put some mittens on. (whatever the hell you call them.) You run over to your window and open it, you climb out and shut it, you jump over to the tree and slide down it. You start walking into the direction of town, you really didn't know what to do when you got there but it would do something. After about twenty minutes you reach the shopping center, you sit by the fountain and read all the shop names. "Eh, I'll just by some clothes." You walk into the clothes store and look around in amazement, you walk to the girls department, and either everything was too small, had pink or girly colors on it, or was just a dress or skirt. You sigh and walk into the guys department, everything was just how you liked it. "Excuse me, this is the guys department." "Yeah, I know." The store worker looks disgusted at you and walks away, you laugh and continue browsing. You see a shirt that says 'Fuck Off' you immediately grab it and laugh to yourself a little. 'Yeah. Nope.' Was written on another, you grab it and put it in the hand with your other shirt. You notice a crop top on the edge of the girls department that had 'TØP' on it, you run over and grab it. "I should go shopping more." You grab a lot more clothes and ring it all up, you pay for it and walk out of the store, you run over to the Starbucks and grab a coffee, you had a genius idea so you go over to a worker at the counter. "Got an idea, you should put the order number sticker things over the logo so you run people's snapchats." You give her a devilish smirk and she laughs and nods. "Your a genius girl." You laugh and walk out sipping your coffee. "And... no more shopping, I hate this again." You kinda sigh and start walking to the house, about twenty minutes later you get there and open the front door, everyone was still somehow asleep. "Lazy asses." "Help..." You look over to see Akari with an asleep Tord on top of her, she looked so desperate for help, you laugh and walk over. You pick Tord up and slam him into the ground, waking a few people up. "Problem solved!" "Yea, always how you solve a Tord problem, just throw the Tord." You laugh as Akari gets up and brushes herself off. "What the hell? Is he still asleep?" Tom points to Tord and you look over, and yet he was still asleep. "Yeah no, I think he's just dead." "Oh damn, I'd love that." "We know Tom, you've said it about fifty times." "Rude." "Alcoholic, Asshole, Jerk, Dick, No Eyed, need any more?" "I have eyes." "Where? Oh right, they're invisible, tch, sorry, forgot." Tom growls and gets up, walking out of the room. "Whats the bag for?" Rosette points to your bag and you frown. "Oh, can I not go shopping now?" "Sorry, thought you hated shopping." "I thought you hated everything." "Yea, well, you thought wrong." "Nice comeback." "Thanks." She said the thanks pretty nicely, you laugh and walk off to your room. About a few hours later Akari comes into your room pretty pissed. "Whats wrong now.." "I don't like the look Amy, Your Mother, whoever the hell she is, is giving me!" "Akari, it's just a look, damn." "I'm fucking warning you here! She's up to no good, I know it." "Oh yeah sure." "Fine, forget it then." She storms out of the room and you just shrug and continue to watch YouTube on your laptop.