~Full Moon~ Ch. 2

You wake up and see Edd making breakfast, you smile and click random buttons on the TV remote until it comes on, you look in amazement and change it to the news. "On Wednesday it will be cloudy but other than that sunshine every other day of the week and tonight there is a full moon, everyone's very excited for that." Your heart dropped. When full moons come out it forces you to your wolf form all night long. Edd didn't really notice your scared expression and called you over for food pulling out a seat for you, you sit down and thank him as both Matt and Tom wake up and sit down. "I'll go wake up Tordle!" You say as you happily skip down the hallway. Tom spits his coffee out a few inches away from Matt and starts laughing so hard he almost pukes. You hear some... unexplainable noises coming from behind his door and you walk away as fast as you could, basically traumatized forever. "You think he is..?" "Yep.." Edd just answers Tom guaranteed. Tom picks his chair up and walks to Tord's door and breaks the door with the chair. "Hey Tordle! You just successfully scarred a kid for life! Anyways breakfast is ready!" Tom says like it happened everyday and walks away. As Tom walks back you Edd, Matt and Tom start laughing so hard Tom uses the wall for support, Edd falls out of his chair and orange juice comes out of Matt's nose. Tord walks in and doesn't look amused "I'm not paying for that door, again, I've payed for it at least 8 times now, Tom." "8 Times? What did he do!" You laugh and look at Tom. "Oh normal Tord stuff you know what you just heard, being scared of a fight or just mainly me being drunk, mostly the third one." You giggle as everyone sits back down and eats, Tom helps Tord patch the door up. You see Tom run out the room with Tord's computer as Tord chases him in circles through the living room, hallway, and kitchen. "Guys stop!" Edd shouts at the two childish grown ups. "I'm killing the hentai, Edd." "OHHHH... Then continue." Tom runs off to his room and grabs a hammer sets the computer in the living room floor with Tord behind Tom trying to stop him but Tom smashes the computer. "NOOOOOOOO MY 90GB" "What. The. Fuck. 90GB?!?!" "Yea, so what Jehova's witness?" Everyone just kinda looks shocked when you look confused and shrug it off. You hop out of your chair and tug on Edd's hoodie. "Edd can we go shopping?" "Sure!" "Tom, Tord, don't burn the place down." "What? Why can't we come?" "You'll burn the mall down." "Point taken." Matt picks you up and and puts you in the backseat and sits next to you, while Edd drives.

At the mall you look at everything, you pick a f/c hoodie, s/f/c dress, t/f/c shorts to go with the hoodie and a white shirt you also grab a small bunny plush to try and teach yourself to not attack literally every small creature. A few hours later you all get home to see a mess. Tom was tied to a chair with the tape over his mouth, trash was all over the place, and there was an asleep Tord on the couch all bloodied and bruised up, Tom was bloody and bruised too, it looked like a murder scene. "As expected..." Edd says as you all walk in the messy house, you tap Edd and point to Tord, he looks confused until you walk up to Tord and bite his arm. Edd starts laughing so does Matt and you. "WHAT THE FUCK! OWWWW." Tord takes his hoodie off and presses the bite mark in pain, it was bleeding and you hid you wolf fangs quickly. You walk over to Tom and take the tape off his mouth and untie him. Tom high fives you and you hug him. "How sharp are these kids teeth... agh......" You feel bad as he groans in pain, you walk to the bathroom grab a bandage then you wrap it around his arm, he smiles but you could tell it hurt him still, Edd demands they clean up and about two hours later after they clean up Edd shows you to a room that he had people build while you were at the mall shopping, you smile and thank him, almost everything was F/C, you loved it and plopped on your bed and changed into a nightgown you bought from the mall. "Night Edd" "Night, Y/N!" Edd shouts happily as he shuts the door. You sit there for about an hour looking at the window until you could see the whole moon, looking away didn't help it only caused more pain, when you transform into full wolf form on your own it didn't hurt, but this forced it and made it hurt, you find it hurts worse if you don't look at the moon.You felt yourself shrinking and becoming furry, you groaned in pain but slid of your bed, making you unable to see the moon which made it hurt 10x worse, you layed on the floor and kicked and held in screams, you knocked a bookcase over and it almost crushed your leg. You grabbed the bed covers and blankets trying to stand up so you could look out the window but you just pull them down, everything was a huge mess until the pain stopped and you were full wolf form. You heard Knocks on the door. "Y/N? Y/N? You Ok Y/N?" "Yes.. I'm ok.." "Good, what was all the noise?" "What noise? I was about to fall asleep?" "Must've heard things again.." You could tell it was Tom. You didn't sleep all night, until it was finally 10 am, you managed to change back but your ears wouldn't go away, you just put your hoodie on and pulled the hood over your head. You pulled your grouchy self off the floor and sleepily walked out of the room, under your eyes were bags. Edd was gonna ask what was wrong but you cut him off and just said "Nightmares.." He just shrugged as you sat down and ate, you almost fell asleep so many times but pulled through, they were pretty worried, you felt for your ears and they were still there. You walked to your room and plopped on your bed, staring out the window, you pulled your hood off and sighed, wanting to go to sleep so bad. I can't... not until these stupid things go away.. You were about to doze off until you heard the door open, you turn around to see a shocked and frozen Matt. You both stare at eachother until he starts poking and petting your ears, you just stare at him. "Suhh..... beautiful..." "You're not scared?" "Why would I be, it's just so cute!" "Don't tell the others ok?" "Alright fiiinee..." He snaps a picture of you and starts to run. "game on Matt!" You shout and pull your hoodie over your head and start chasing him like Tom and Tord chase eachother. Edd, Tom and Tord just kinda stand there a little confused as you chase Matt as he holds the phone in front of him, he runs to his room and you grab his phone and delete the picture. "AWWW Y/N ;-;." You walk out as you see the other three standing there, you giggle a little and barely make it to your door without passing out, instead you pass out in your doorway.

You wake up and feel if your ears are covered and they weren't, but they were gone, they must've went away when the others helped you. You were in your room and it was all cleaned up, you were in a shirt and pants. It was about 9 o'clock, you must've slept for a loooong time. You go to the TV and change it to the News. "Another full moon, having two in a row or even this close together has only happened twice!" Your heart dropped. Again? The pain has to happen again, and it was rare to have two full moons in a row, like it's only happened twice.. but now you choose to make it three times. You wake up Matt and Edd and sit in the living room with them. "So why did you need us?" "Matt probably understands why... but can you guys take me out of the house tonight? I don't trust the two idiots with this right now." "Sure...." Edd says confused and you grab there hands and rush into the woods onto a tall hill above all the trees. You sigh and get them to stand back. You all wait a few minutes before you start screaming and groaning in agony, for some reason looking at the moon didn't help this time. They try to help but you push them off, a few minutes later you become a full wolf form, you stare at the moon and let out a small howl.

 They try to help but you push them off, a few minutes later you become a full wolf form, you stare at the moon and let out a small howl

"I see why you don't want the idio- I mean Tom and Tord to know." "Tordle" Matt says right after Edd finishes and you all let out a laugh. "I can't change back until exactly 10 am, that's why I didn't get sleep last night, I was making sure no one came in." Edd stuffs you in his hoodie and you all walk home. You come back to Tom and Tord searching the whole house. "EDD WE CAN'T FIND Y/N!" Edd let's out a sigh and mumbles "What do I do?" "Ignore them and walk me to my room!" You whisper shout into his ear still unable to be seen by people. Edd just ignores them and Matt follows behind. Tom and Tord look kinda confused. And just go back to bed thinking he has it under control. "Thank god they went back to sleep.." Edd sighs in relief and lays down in bed with you and snuggles your fluffy wolf self. "Night guys" Matt says before going to bed. You fall asleep next to Edd as he falls asleep too.

~1735 Total Words~

💚💜💙❤