THE RISING VAMPIRE

THE RISING VAMPIRE.

family defines you even if it does demand sacrifice...

ESME BROWNE begun to learn more about immortality each and every day from the year of 1215. The year in which she had turned into a vampire and faced the urge to kill and the heightened anger. It had begun to be the only thing she had known for eight centuries as she walked the earth along the most famous clan of vampires, The Originals. They were the reason as to why her story as an immortal had begun. They were her family.

A family can bring happiness or misery and the Mikaelsons did both. Their violence, bloodshed and treachery happened for as long as they lived. Yet through that darkness they carried a form of loyalty and love. Esme and seen every shade to the Mikaelsons which was why she loved and fought. Maybe because her love was born for one of them, knowing that the form of affection was needed in the life of who struggled to find it. 

And she vowed her commitment and love to that family, always and forever.

jenna coleman. esme browne

 esme browne

JENNA COLEMAN ESME MIKAELSON

JENNA COLEMAN
ESME MIKAELSON

joseph morgan. klaus mikaelson
daniel gillies. elijah mikaelson
phoebe tonkin. hayley marshall
claire holt. rebekah mikaelson
charles michael davies. marcel gerard

disclaimer & notes. i do not own the originals, the show or the characters within the series. i only own esme mikaelson, her storylines, her dialogue and any characters that could possibly come up that is unfamiliar to the show.

before you guys dive into this book and begin to read this love story, please read here carefully. this book is not meant to be this beautiful love story to the point it is cliche. it was my purpose to make this love story imperfect. esme and klaus' story is not meant to be perfect. so if you do see any concerning signs in this book that you see in real life with a partner, please think about reaching out and talking to someone. this book may lead to frustration but please do not let that make you post mean things on this book. anything that i feel offended by will be deleted.

warning. this book will contain likes of sex, death, violence and gore alongside other triggering topics. if any of these are possible of making you feel uncomfortable, please do not read.

copyright. all rights for what is ahead belong to me and only me. i started this book on august 15, 2018. i commenced editing on may 3, 2020.