CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

chapter twenty-five

chapter twenty-five.
the devil is damned

ELIJAH HAD HOPED TO have had sorted through his problems but had been neglected the chance even as he had agreed to sitting in a therapy session with Camille, willingly giving her the chance to making him feel better, like his normal self. Finn had neglected Elijah of the chance to talk as he had been locked in a Chambre De Chasse alongside his brothers, Klaus and Kol. He had been forced to listen to what Finn had to say to them both, narrowing their description of their personalities to animals that burned as soon as they had solved the puzzle that released them back into the real world than a dark cottage that wasn't near to their comfort.

Finn was a problem, he had been channelling Mikael and Esther to allow his magic to carry power that made him stronger and able to do things that needed to have had been left be. He was a danger to Hope and Esme's son, two innocent people in the world that deserved a better time in the world already. Esme knew she'd do anything to protect her son and protect Hope, and she was already thinking of the possible way to end Finn and the danger her carried on his back.

Over the couple of days where Elijah and Esme had been filled in on what happened in New Orleans with a phone call from Klaus. Esme knew everything as if she had never left but it did make her feel like she needed to pull her hair out. Rebekah had returned in the body of Eva Sinclair who had been locked away in a house filled with witches that found no escape until Rebekah Mikaelson came along. It was revenge in which Kol had a joy in bringing to his sister as she had pulled a traitor act in 1914 that led to a dagger being driven into his chest.

Rebekah's imprisonment had allowed her to meet their long lost sister, Freya Mikaelson, who had been been taken from Esther before no other than Finn was the one only able to remember her. As soon as Rebekah had escaped she had parted ways with their long-lost sister and found herself back home filling Klaus in, where he had questioned how Freya could've been alive if she was a witch and which brought him to his concern of Dahlia being alive and breathing just the same.

Esme's hands clasped beneath her stomach as she hovered over Elijah's cell where it had been placed on the table between them as they were catching up with what happened in New Orleans during their absence. Klaus had been carrying his phone into the room where portraits of the siblings were strung on the wall and which Rebekah had been studying intensively questioning if the artist had been accurate with his painting. "That is just not my chin, Nik. it was much more delicate." Eva Sinclair's voice was something in which Esme needed to get use to, it was now the voice of her best friend.

"The only delicate thing about you, sister, is your ego." Klaus remarked.

"When placed beside the behemoth size of yours, certainly." Rebekah quipped causing Esme's eyes to flicker towards Elijah who grey as irritated as the Browne had with the squabble between the two of them.