CHAPTER FIFTEEN

chapter fifteen

chapter fifteen.
farewell to storyville

"REBEKAH!" KLAUS BARKED he stood firm, knowing what he had planned for her and how he was at thought of letting her life end. As much as he was prepared with the white oak stake, Elijah had a tight grip on Papa Tunde's blade he wasn't afraid to use to keep his sister from burning from the white oak. Esme stood protectively in front of the blonde who feared that she'd be dagger and placed back into the coffin until Klaus felt like it was the right time to release her but it seemed that death had been the option he had turned to rather than the coffin she'd preferred. The Browne knew that what Rebekah had done was a mistake, something she lived with and what she had wished she could've took back but unfortunately couldn't. She understood Klaus' anger and she couldn't help but continued to feel the guilt of what she had done that ruined their home.

Elijah stalked forward towards his brother. "Walk away." He ordered.

"Don't move!" Klaus warned when noticing the distance closing between himself and his brother. There was some anger towards Elijah for impaling him with Papa Tunde's pain that endorsed pain on him but his heavily anger landed on his sister believing that she deserved a punishment he was prepared to give to her.

"Leave us now." Elijah told his sister.

But there was a barrier surrounding the cemetery which had locked the three originals inside, unable of their escape. "I can't. We're stuck here." Rebekah reminded before Klaus begun to raise his version of the white oak stake, making it known that he held it to drive it into his sister's heart as he pointed it towards her. Panic had filled the blonde while gripped onto Esme's wrist who swallowed the lump in her throat as she had thought that Klaus would never be the one to use it on his siblings. "Elijah, he has a white oak stick.

Klaus begun to stride forward. "I brought it for you, sister."

"Get out of his sight." Elijah demanded as he feared with how Rebekah lingered behind him it would put her at risk. "Your presence here only serves to anger him. Leave him to me now."

Klaus had stepped quickly forward as Esme and Rebekah had disappeared for him sight to venture around the countless of crypts to create a distance between the hybrid and the blonde. Esme was going to protect Rebekah, knowing that she was someone she couldn't afford to lose. For the friendship that they had developed over the centuries, a love that was sister-like it was impossible for Esme to imagine life without Rebekah, where she wouldn't be able to come back, ever. As much as Rebekah didn't want Esme to protect her the Browne was going to do anyway.

As they had steadied in a grip for their hiding, Esme had spun to face Rebekah with her nose flaring in irritation. "Are you out of your blood mind?" She questioned as her brows raised. "I just spent the whole day with Klaus try to not get him to murder you and I won't like that would've worked if you hadn't come back, Rebekah. You could've called and I would've gotten you Davina. I would've made sure that you were going to be safe. You know I would do anything for you. You're my sister. God, the least you could've done was blood cooperate." Esme had rested herself on the bench for her elbows to rest against her things for her head to fall into her hands.