CHAPTER SIX

chapter six

chapter six.
bloodletting

HAYLEY'S SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE had caused Esme stay to prolong as much as she hadn't hoped. She somewhat would've thought that there'd be no problem and everything would start to smooth out but it seemed less likely. Esme planned to help Elijah and Klaus with finding the werewolf, and she was in a hurry meaning she was agitated and temperamental making her hard to communicate with and causing her patience to run thin. Klaus believed that Marcel had some involvement with Hayley's absence at the plantation as he had visited the mansion he was supposed to know nothing about but figured out the lie that the Mikaelson told him. All three believed that Marcel had taken Hayley knowing he lacked trust with the Mikaelsons and they knew how his curiosity sometimes played out.

The Gerard was engaged in the fun happening in the middle of the compound with his vampires that swamped New Orleans, all who gathered to fight for a daylight ring. Fight nights occasionally shocked him and seeing Felicia fighting against a vampire twice the size of her, Otto, where she had managed to snap his neck leading her to victory and the chances of receiving a daylight ring, being a nightwalker was interesting but walking in the sunlight was going to be better for her.

"Whoo!" Marcel cheered for the girl who broke out into a smile in victory. "Damn, girl!" He was prepared to grant her the daylight ring she had been waiting to have hold of but before he could her neck snapped.

Felicia's limp body had fallen in front of the boots owned by the Browne who's sudden invasion had caused everyone's mood to shift to curiosity and interest of the vampire standing in the middle of the circle they had formed to watch the fight that had been disrupted. The cheers that had echoed throughout the compound and had ceased not so pleased with the Browne's arrival. "You all right, Marcel?" Esme questioned as her hands rested on her hips with a forced smile. "Quite a fight club you got here." As her brows were arched Marcel had figured that Dylan was in one of her moods he knew he could hardly cooperate with.

"Good evening." Klaus' stepped to join Esme's side had caused the vampires circled around them to stiffen within their place. Fighting against Esme and an Original caused the less likely chance of survival. "I'd like a word."

Marcel glared at the pair, hating the sudden crash of fun. "What do you think you're doing here?" He questioned.

Elijah had emerged through the vampires. "It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs." The vampire had made sure to split a path for the suited original to walk through to join his brother and Esme's side. "We've come here for the girl. Give her to us, or...we will kill everyone here. Starting with you."

"You three got a lot of nerve coming into my home and making demands." Marcel retorted and which caused Esme to roll her eyes.

Klaus chuckled. "Your home, is it?"