10.

This sucks!

It's Tuesday and I'm stuck at home! I can't go out. I can't even go down stairs!

All because of that man!

I was finally released Sunday morning. Just a twisted knee and ankle, plus the crack in my head. I refused to let Roman help me up the stairs. It was so painful, but I persevered through it.

I had collapsed on the bed and I haven't moved since, except for the occasional wobble to the toilet.

I had all intentions of going to work on Monday, but the look on Roman's face had me pulling the blankets up to my chin.

I had waited till he left and got dressed and called for my driver. 'Sorry, Mrs Parker, but Mr Parker said you are not to go anywhere,' those were his words.

So I searched high and low for my keys. I could not find them any where.

I was exhausted, I had tears from the pain. I had found my phone next to me when I woke this morning after I obeyed Roman's stupid request last week to forfeit it.

I rang Roman.

"No, Grace, you're not going anywhere." Then he hung up!

I screamed at my phone in frustration and tried again.

"Grace. I'm about to head in to a meeting."

"Where are my car keys?" I asked him.

It was several seconds before I spoke again.

"Roman, where are my car keys."

"Here." I heard the jingle of keys through the phone.

"You're a..." He hung up on me again! "Bastard".

So Monday was me sitting in bed, pissed at him.

Tuesday, I tried again. But Roman wouldn't have a bar of it.

I was up, I had a skirt on, tucking in a white and orange blouse when he caught me.

"Do you wish to be completely bored today? Because I will take the phones as well." He threatened me as he dug through a drawer.

I sighed and sat back down on the bed. "I won't wear heels." I said in a desperate attempt.

"No." Was all Roman said as he did up his tie. "I'll be back in a couple hours. Don't move off that bed." He picked up a remote control and pushed a button, making a television appear from inside the foot of the bed.

I stared at the TV as he put the remote next to me and left.

Another boring day. Why couldn't he do that trick yesterday?

I got changed again into my cotton pyjama pants and a singlet and crawled in to bed. I flicked through the channels lazily, not watching anything in particular.

I chatted with Dean, then Macy. I rang mum and spoke to her. But all in all, that only took about three hours and I was bored again.

I heard the front door open and shortly afterwards, footsteps on the stairs. I stayed laying down, my back to the door.

"I gathered you were hungry." I heard Roman say as he put something down on my bedside table and walked in front of me, he took off his tie and disappeared again.

I looked behind me and saw some cheap plastic containers and a fork and water.

I sat up and peeked inside.

Indian. Yum.

I was famished.

I ate the food, in bed. It was so good! I felt slightly better now I had food in my stomach. I decided to ring Isabelle back about Saturday.