61

Grace's POV

Bed rest sucks, I thought to myself as I crossed my arms. Well, I tried. I looked down at my chest. "My god." I muttered. My boobs have gotten so big!

I woke up to find Roman gone and a note on the side of the bed, just like I have for a week now. I mentally rolled my eyes. I know what the note says. Stay in bed. But today it had an extra bit. Roman stating he will pick me up around 1pm for our appointment.

A check up for me and baby. I unknowingly rubbed a hand around my bulging stomach.

I'm still worried about this baby. I know I'm well and truly over the nine week mark and he or she is kicking like a trooper, but I'm still worried.

Roman had the tv set up for me and I watched daytime tv. It's so boring. While I did that, I jumped online, swapping between social media and work, checking out what's been happening.

When I looked at my accounts, my eyebrows rose to see what was in there.

I had a ton of deposits. And none from Roman by the looks of these businesses.

Work has picked up and the person in charge is doing a fantastic job. I felt bad about leaving them in the blind, but I was given no choice.

Roman appeared just before one, and we left for the doctors.

The baby was doing great but apparently my blood pressure was still up.

"I don't know how?" I whined at Roman. "I'm stuck in bed and it's so boring."

Roman gripped my waist and pulled me closer to him, making me squeal a little.

"We can change that." He said in his low sexy voice. The voice that makes me wanna shudder.

"Yeah? How?" I growled.

"You being bored..." I peeked across to him as we walked down to the car. "In bed..." He was grinning!

I gasped as I smacked his arm. "Roman!"

Roman laughed as he pulled his keys out of his pockets.

"I don't see why we couldn't take my car." I pouted at him. I got my car back yesterday, well, technically it's Romans but I was so happy.

The night before yesterday, we fought and made up, making things way less tense and awkward. Now Roman holds me at every chance and kisses me again, like he use to and it made my heart flutter.

"Because I don't want you driving anymore. Not till the baby is born." He said nonchalantly which made me pout again.

"But we need to finish getting things." I stated to him.

Well, when we get home, you can do online shopping for it."

I gasped at him like he just insulted me. "Online shopping? What if the item looks worse than what it is in the picture? You know, those descriptions are horrible!"

I heard Roman chuckle.

"Besides, what if I don't like it and want to return it?"

"Then do that." He grinned.

There was no nudging him. "Fine, on one condition.

"This isn't a negotiation, Gracie."

We will see, I thought to myself.

"I'll do it if we go out for dinner tonight." I stated firmly.

"No. Not tonight." Roman sighed. "You are going back to bed and shop on the computer. I have a business dinner tonight."