13.

I couldn't work in my office the rest of yesterday.

I didn't want to mess up the flowers. It was gorgeous. But the only difference between those flowers and all the bouquets, the bouquets had no card.

I leaned against my car at the display home, holding the card from yesterday in my hands.

I hope this outdid your admirer.

Yes, yes it did. But I didn't know who had done it. I went to go to security yesterday to find out, but I was denied access. I went to use the whole 'Roman Parker is my husband' card, but, Roman Parker isn't my husband any more.

I stared at the large one storey house in front of me as I fiddled with the card.

The company had come and dropped of the display furniture hours ago. I had already packed up and was ready to head to the office.

The only thing this card had told me was I now had two admirers.

I smiled. Who? It was driving me crazy!

I had missed the delivery of flowers this morning, arriving before I did. Even before Toni.

What is going on? What is happening with my life? I feel I have no control still.

"Excuse me?"

I looked up at a teenager coming towards me.

"Can I get a photo of you?"

I smiled at her. "Sure!" I bent my knees and let her take a selfie.

"Thank you so much, Grace! I'm a fan. My friends will freak when they see this!"

I gave her a small smile as she ran off giggling.

"A fan of what?" I asked myself as I got in the car.

A fan of partying? That's no life.

I gasped at what I just said in my head. I can't believe I said that! What is happening?

I had to go back to the office. I had to see Frank in forty minutes.

The traffic back to work was slower than usual, but I still had time to spare, just.

I saw the large crowd out the front of the building as I pulled in underneath to park.

I rushed with my laptop bag, purse and camera bag to the elevators and pushed my floor button as I put the bags on the floor and took off my jacket.

The doors opened and I yelled for Toni's attention as I threw her my denim jacket.

"Ah Miss! There's -" I looked at her confused as the doors closed.

I'll deal with it when I come back. I picked up my bags and pushed for the next floor I was after as I adjusted the straps on my sleeves.

The doors opened and I stepped out, heading straight for Frank's office.

"Mrs Parker!" Someone came towards me.

"Miss Griffin," I corrected her.

"Oh" She paused in her words, making me slow down. "Frank is in conference room 8."

I stopped. Conference room 8? "That's upstairs."

I turned on my red heels and went back to the elevators.

Why is he... Oh no! I paled. It wasn't a board meeting. Why are we... "Oh no." I muttered as I quickly rushed to the room.

I opened the door to see only Frank there, relaxing my heart.