54.

Awkward. I stayed away from Roman and to do that, I locked myself in a spare bedroom. After a couple hours though, my hunger won the eternal battle and made me leave the bedroom.

I went to the fridge and found food, not caring that it was cold. I took it to a stool and ate it.

"Have you booked in to the doctors?" Roman asked me cautiously, making me turn to see him in the room.

"Yeah. Monday. At 2pm." I said blankly.

"Grace," Roman started and I looked up to him.

"Yes?" I asked, wanting to know what he wanted to say.

"I know things haven't been the best between us,"

"Our history?" I gave him a small smile.

"Yeah."

My heart dropped. I think I know where he was going with this.

"I know." I said softly. "We just need to be civil to each other. Especially once the baby comes."

Roman frowned. I'm trying to redirect this whole conversation.

"It doesn't matter what has happened to us, as long as we support each other, right? Be on the same page?"

"Well, yeah." Roman mumbled out.

"Good." I smiled. If I didn't I might cry. "There's no need for us to fight and argue. We need to show this child that he or she is loved, even if we are not together."

"What?" Roman's face stilled. It would have been a laughing moment but I needed to show him that I'm serious.

I glared at Roman.

"Right. Of course." He nodded as he stood up. "Well, goodnight, Grace." He muttered as I watched Roman walk out the room, leaving me to frown at the whole situation.

*****

I stretched out like a feline basking in sun as I opened my eyes. Saturday. I like Saturday. Saturday I can do anything I like.

But today, the top of my list was my favourite girl, Macy. I wanted to see little Trenton and Leo.

I got dressed and went to walk to the door, finding Roman. I needed a lift.

I saw on the bench a note with my name on it and car keys. Frowning deeply, I was wondering why they were there and who did they belong to?

These were BMW. Roman has BMW.

I went outside to see a brand new shiny orange car. No black car, which means no Roman.

With a raised eyebrow, I inched closer to it. BMW.

I groaned loudly as my whole body slacked.

Ripping my phone out off my pocket, I went into phonebook and rang the one person behind all this.

The phone only rang for ten seconds before Roman picked up. "Good morning!"

"What the fuck is this?" I snapped down the phone, rattling keys.

"Sounds like car keys."

I ran a hand through my hair as I turned my back to the car. "What the hell, Roman?" I was getting so frustrated with him and his damn ego.

"This one suits you. Better than that white rental." Roman stated. I turned back to the orange car, a small smile spreading on my face. He was right. I loved this colour orange.

"Argh!" I growled out at him. "I know how many cars you own Roman and not one of them is orange."

"Well now I have one that is orange." I could practically feel his smirk.