60.

I groaned as I turned around to see Roman at the other end of the hallway.

"I was stretching my legs. I thought you were at work." I bit out. "Hey, what's in that room and why is it locked?" I pointed to the locked door.

"Nothing for you to worry about." He said softly coming closer.

I ignored that comment as I turned to the bed room. "Look, I'm going to lay down now." I snapped at him. I climbed on the bed and sat against the bed head and huffed as soon as Roman walked in. "I'm bored."

Roman sat on the edge of the bed. "I know and I'm sorry but there isn't anything you can do that can make me change my mind."

I sighed again. "Fine. Can I camp out in front of a tv at least?"

Roman shook his head as he smiled. "Stay there and I'll set one up for you."

"What? No tv coming out of the bed?" I teased him, remembering about the other bed in the first house I lived in with Roman.

Roman chuckled. "No. That bed is part of my fully furnished rental."

"Still?" I smiled back at him.

"Still."

Then an idea came to me.

"Which is being rented out, Grace." Came his dark tone, squashing my idea immediately.

"Okay. I just need a place that's all. I feel like I'm homeless, no house to go to." I said quietly, picking at my nails.

"Or you could just stay here."

I looked up at Roman, tilting my head. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure." He shrugged off casually. I raised an eyebrow. Since when does he shrug and casually?

"I don't want to be in your way, that's all." I doubted myself. I always do this.

"You aren't. Well, if you stay on bed rest, that is."

Roman excused himself and returned holding a tv then set it up for me.

"Thank you." I smiled as I patted the bed. "Watch something with me."

"I have work to do."

"Then why come home?" I asked him in confusion.

"To make sure you're doing what you're supposed to do."

I sighed at him. Guess I'm gonna have to pull the big guns out. I pouted at Roman, batting my eyes. "Please." I cooed at him.

Roman growled and flicked his shoes off as I smiled widely at him.

"You have two hours." He told me as he sat next to me.

"Then stop smiling." I told him without looking at him.

I didn't even turn the tv on when he spoke again, making me throw my hand to my neck.

"So, that tattoo."

I gasped at him. "When did you see that?" I've been weary about having that covered while Roman was around.

"The other morning while you were asleep." He grinned at me.

"Pervert!" I teased back.

"Why that?"

I locked him off then. "I don't want to talk about it." I grumbled, crossing my legs and placing my hands in my lap.

"You have two months off sitting in this bed so now would be a great time."

"Can we go out for dinner?" I asked as a distraction.