46.

Grace's POV

I was dripping wet as I tried to dry myself while walking to my room. I dug through my bag, getting my key and opened my door.

I closed it and made my way to the shower when I saw something on the coffee table that made me pause in my tracks.

A huge bouquet of flowers. Red roses. I went to it and picked up the card.

It was so good to see you again.
Last night was fun
xx

I groaned as I shook my head.

Roman.

Last night wasn't meant to happen.

If I had just left with everyone else last night, I wouldn't have known Roman was there. If we didn't go to the roof, it wouldn't have happened. But my friends knew he was here and they didn't tell me because they were protecting me.

And I love them for that. But last night happened and I found myself in his bed. Now he is sending me roses. Red roses!

I placed the card back on the table and went for a shower, washing the chlorine out off my hair.

Once done, I just went about the room in black lacy matching underwear, a corsetted bra and panties, doing my makeup. Well, on my neck. I didn't get caught with it and I was suppose to get up Roman for it. I pulled my hair back and blow dried it, pining it off my face.

I had decided to go out for dinner but not at the hotel. I slipped on a little black cocktail dress and assessed myself in the mirror, frowning. The bra is gonna have to come off.

I heard my phone ting and I checked the message. Dinner at 6pm with Ian. Ian is someone I've not yet met face to face, just online dating.

I slipped the dress off and then my bra and then put the dress back on.

I did up the gold belt and clipped the dress up at the back of my neck, leaving my back exposed. I flipped my hair and let it go down my back and adjusted my breasts.

The dress had a large slit down the middle, creating a cleavage between them and the dress stopped at around my knees.

I did my make up on my face then, then slipped on my matching heels. The gold heels had a caged effect and were another six inch high heel.

I adjusted my feet, letting the shoes get comfortable with my feet and picked up my matching black clutch with a gold clip and chain.

It was getting close to five and I finished dolling myself up. I sprayed on my perfume and added lipstick for the final touch. I went down to the bar out of a whim and ordered a vodka, drinking that while I ordered a Uber.

Once I was notified that it was near, I left the bar, walking out of the hotel and in to the sleek black Audi.

He drove me for ten minutes and I knew I was nearly early, by about five minutes.

I walked up to the nice looking restaurant and went to the host, letting him show me to the table.

There I saw a tall man, with a sandy skin complexion. His black hair laid floppily about his head and his chin was square like.