Chapter #1

This week has been really rough. At the beginning of the week I got fired from my job. I have been searching for a new one but I can't seem to find anything that sparks my interest. So I'm tight on money right now and I have to pay my rent by the end of this month. So I'm trying to find something and fast.

  Today I was heading to my friends house to see if she could help me find a job. Once I got there she gave me a big hug and said she would help me as much as she could. I thanked her and hugged her back. We walked up stairs to her room and she and I sat down on her bed. We both took out our phones and started to search. We were like that for hours. Sitting in silence looking for a job for me. Her phone vibrated and I looked at her.

"Who is that?" I asked

"My friend. He is freaking out because his house is a mess but he is too busy to clean it. His job is basically 24/7. He lives with 4 other roommates but they are also to busy to clean." She said as she was typing trying to calm her friend down.

  That's when it hit me. I could clean the guys house for him. I enjoy cleaning my own house so I could clean his too.

"He should get a maid." I said smiling at her.

"Yeah but he is to busy to interview anyone. He only wants someone who he can trust."

"Oh, well maybe it should be a friend or a friends friend."

"Do we know anyone qualified for that?"

"Me, Jackie, me! I could clean his house! You know how good I am"

"I mean yeah. Guess I didn't think of that. I'll text him and see."

Jackie tested him and asked if he wanted a maid. He told her that would be amazing but he didn't know who to hire. She recommended me and he said he would try it out. She texted him my number so he could text me the details. He did so and he asked if I could head over tomorrow. I told him yes and he thanked me for the help.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This was gonna be interesting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well that's the first chapter of this. It's rough, I know. But it will get better. Someway, somehow. Anyway thanks for reading. See ya in the next one. Bye.