Chapter #59

I went and got back in the car with Colby, still thinking about what just happened. He looked at me and just studied me. I turned my head and looked at him.

"What were you doing?" He asked me. I smiled at him.

"I just had something I needed to do. Don't worry, bub." I said. He nodded, understanding that I wanted to keep it private. He started up the car and we made our way home. When we got to the house, he had parked the car and looked at me again.

"Are we telling the guys?" He asked. I could feel my face fall and he saw it.

"What?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Bub, we shouldn't tell anyone about me being pregnant until I'm past the three month mark." I said. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Huh?" He asked. I chuckled a little.

"Don't panic but miscarriages are common when a women isn't three months. Multiple people recommend not telling anyone until we hit the three month mark." I explained. His face was a but shocked but he nodded.

"Okay. That's gonna be kind of hard. Not telling anyone." He clarified. I nodded.

"I know, it will be but if we tell people and then have a miscarriage, that would put so much hurt on us. Having to explain to people that we didn't have our child anymore." I told him. He nodded.

"Sam knows though, right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, so if you get stressed you still have your best friend to turn to." I said smiling. He nodded and smiled too. We gave each other a kiss and then got out of the car. We snuck inside very quietly because it was around two in the morning and we didn't want to wake anyone. We got in and to our room. When we got to our room we sighed and we're thankful no one came to talk to us. I went to flip onto the bed but there was a note. I picked it up and read it.

   Hey guys! I just wanted to say congrats on your kid! It's so exciting that you guys are starting this chapter in your lives! I know you will make the best parents. This kid is so lucky to have you two. I haven't told anyone and I won't. That's your guys thing to do not mine so don't worry. I can't wait till you tell everyone, though! It'll be great! I love y'all and hope you sleep well! Goodnight!

                                   Love, Sam.

After I read the note I looked at Colby and handed him the note. He read it and smiled at me.

"We have some really great friends, don't we?" I asked. Colby chuckled and nodded.

"We sure do. Now let's get some sleep. Especially you." He said climbing into bed. We laid down and soon we were both out. Guess today was pretty draining. The next morning I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I always heard about this part of pregnancy and never looked forward to it. The morning sickness. I was soon done throwing up and brushed my teeth. Can't have nasty breath. I made my way downstairs and saw that Sam was cooking. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Still have the flu, huh?" He asked winking at me. I rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder.

"So, when are you gonna tell everyone else?" Sam asked me in a hushed whisper. I told him what I had said to Colby. His eyes became wide.

"Oh wow. Okay. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." He said. I gave him a smirk.

"I know you won't." I said. He smiled at me. We hugged each other and I thanked him for helping me the night before. Of course he said it was no problem and he was happy to help anytime. Soon, everyone came down for our morning breakfast together. We talked and had a fun time.

"So, Nanc, how are you feeling? I heard you in the bathroom this morning." Devyn said. Sam looked at me and so did Colby.

"I'm feeling better, still not great, though." I said. Devyn looked at me weirdly and then just shrugged it off. We ate then after we cleaned up.

"So, you told Sam about not saying anything?" Colby whispered into my ear. I nodded.

"Yeah, he was very understanding. He thought it was a good idea." I told Colby. He nodded.

"Okay." He said. It seemed like he wanted to say more so I kept looking him. He then stuck out his bottom lip.

"Babe, I really want to tell them!" He whined. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Bubba, I know. I want to, too. But remember that miscarriages-" Colby cut me off.

"I know, but that won't happen to us." He said confidently. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Bub, you don't know that. Don't jinx us. We don't know what's gonna happen. We can tell them but just know that if we do have a miscarriage that we have to tell multiple people that our baby died." I said to him in a hushed tone so that no one heard. Colby was deep in thought. He sighed.

"Fine. We won't tell them yet. I can't imagine losing a child then having to repeat it multiple times." Colby said. I nodded.

"Thank you." I whispered then gave him a kiss on the cheek. He nodded this time.

"Sure. It's just gonna be a long three months." He said. I chuckled at him and rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure it will fly by. Plus who knows if they are gonna find out before then. We aren't telling them but that doesn't mean that they won't find out somehow. If they do, then we can tell them, deal?" I asked. Colby nodded and smiled.

"Deal!" He said. I smiled and started to go upstairs. I turned back around and looked at him.

"You can't somehow plant something so they find out, Colby. No cheating!" I said. Colby sighed.

"You know me too well, my darling." He laughed. I did too.

"Okay, I'm gonna take a nap. No telling anyone!" I said. He sighed once more.

"Ffiinneee." He moaned. I chuckled and went up to the room. I jumped into bed and closed my eyes, drifting off into a deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be honest I couldn't wait for the three months to past, too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you all enjoyed that chapter! If you did please leave a vote and comment! Thanks for reading! Peace out!