Chapter #69

CAUTION: This chapter deals with things that can be a trigger for some. Please read with caution. If anything comes up and it's hard for you, then please stop reading. Don't push yourself, just stop reading. Thank you for reading and all of your support! I love you all!

It had now been a couple more weeks and I definitely wasn't getting any better. I was actually getting worse and worse. I was getting weaker and could barley get somewhere by myself. I needed help getting up and down the stairs. When I was on flat floors, I could do it on my own but it would take me awhile to get to where ever I was going. The pains were becoming more and more frequent. I didn't let Colby know, because he would panic and just worry more than he already was, and trust me, he was a worried mess. So, I dealt with the pains and pretended like I was okay, but I knew I wasn't. I knew my time was getting closer, I just didn't know when. I didn't like playing the waiting game. The suspense was killing me more than the cancer was. I had been wanting to spend everyday with everyone. Colby asked me what was up and I just brushed it off. He asked me why I wanted to hangout with everyone everyday and I just said cause I love them and want to spend as much time with them as I can. He accepted that answer. So, he did what I asked of him. I hung out with everyone everyday. Some days, some people were busy and couldn't so I would hangout with others. Then some days, they would all be busy and couldn't hang out. On those days I would get so scared. Like that was gonna be the day that I go. That I was gonna leave the world without seeing them one last time. So everyday, when they would leave or we would leave, I would hug each of them tight and say a goodbye as if it were my last. Cause, if I'm being honest, it very well may be. It really sucked. Knowing that one of these days I was going to leave everyone. That I was gonna be gone. Who knows what is after death. For all I know it could just be nothing. I was worried. I wasn't ready to leave the world yet. But that wasn't my choice.

A couple more days had passed and I was upstairs helping Ninie clean her room. She loved to make messes just not clean them. I would tell her to go after a certain objects first. Like all of her dolls, put them away. All of her clothes, put them in the basket, and so on. I went to bend down to grab something and one of the pains came, except this one was way more painful than all the others. I fell to the floor in agony. Ninava ran over to me from her closet.

"Mommy? Mommy, are you okay?" She asked. I tried to tell her I was fine but I couldn't get the words out. The pain was too much. Instead, I was gasping for air. My lungs were empty and were staying that way. No air was making it's way down.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Ninava ran to the stairs and yelled down for Colby.

"What is it, Ninava?" He asked, worried.

"It's Mommy!" She said. That was all she had to say for Colby to race up the stairs and find me on Ninava's floor in agonizing pain.

"Nancy? Nancy, what's wrong!?" He asked panicking. Still, I couldn't speak. I tried too. I wanted too. I just couldn't. Suddenly, things became blurry and disoriented.

"Nancy!?" Colby yelled. His yell was distant even though he was right beside me. I turned my head to look at him, but he was in a cloud of haze. I couldn't focus on his face. Then, black started to cloud my vision. Everything was being consumed in the black. Everything was quickly fading.

"Nancy!" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

(It's been a bit but quick reminder, this is Colby's pov. Only when the text is like that.)

I was in my recording room, editing my video to get it ready for posting when I heard Ninava call my name in a panic. I rushed to see her and when I heard her say it was Nancy I rushed to her room and saw Nancy on the floor gripping at her side. I tried to ask her what was wrong and it seemed like she wanted to respond but she couldn't. I was panicking and didn't know what to do to help her. Ninava ran out of the room and downstairs. I stayed by Nancy's side trying to help, trying to find out what was wrong but she couldn't handle it. She looked me in the eyes as she slowly closed hers.