Chapter #22

I cleaned up around the outside of the house. It had gotten dark but I didnt really care. It must have been really late though cause when I went back inside all the boys were in bed. I checked the time and saw that it was 2:30 am. I was kinda surprised that I wasnt that tired. I have always wanted to got to sleep by 10 pm. I wanted to head home and go to sleep but I didnt really see the point in that cause I was just gonna have to come back in the morning. So, I went upstairs and went into Colby's room. He was asleep in bed, snoring. I chuckled to myself and went over to his dresser. I wasn't gonna go to sleep in my jeans so I grabbed his boxers and a shirt that was big on me. I was going to just sleep on the couch in his room because I didn't want to wake him up. I decided that I didn't really care and I crawled right next to him in his bed. He flopped over facing me and tiredly opened his eyes. Right once he could tell it was me, he started to smile.

"I could get use to waking up to your beautiful face." He said in the raspy voice that guys get when they just wake up. I always loved that voice. I smiled and got closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me as close as I could get.

"I love you, Nancy." He said.

"I love you, Colby Brock." I said. We were quiet after that and we both fell asleep. I fell asleep faster than I usually do. Its just cause i feel safer in his arms. Soon we were both snoring away.

The next morning I rubbed my eyes and opened them. I looked to where Colby was and smiled. He was facing me and his hair was everwhere. He was even more adorable sleeping. I kissed his forehead and he smirked. He woke up and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Goodmorning, Beautiful." He said while stretching.

"Morning, Handsome." I replied. He sat up and went to kiss me.

"Nope." I said pushing his head back. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet and neither have you." I said.

"Awe come on! It doesn't matter! Just kiss me!" He said.

"No! Its gross!" I said. He jumped on top of me. I started to laugh.

"Kiss me! Kiss me!" He demanded over and over again. I was wiggling my head all over the place to keep him from kissing me while laughing like crazy. We did this for a few more seconds until the door slammed open to reveal Elton and Sam. The seemed really tired and kinda mad.

"Listen guys, you are gonna have to NOT do that!" Sam said. I chuckled.

"Colby get off of her." Elton said like a true uncle.

"But she didnt give me a ki-" Colby was interuppted.

"Get off of my niece!" Elton demanded. Not in a pissed off way but just a joking around way. Colby complied and hopped off. I laughed and sat up. I got out of bed and Sam and Elton started to shield their eyes.

"Oh Woah!" They both said. I laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"We don't need to see you in Colby's under garments." Sam said.

"Why? Its just like shorts on me." I said crossing my arms. "Plus the XPLR shirt almost covers it." I said.

"We dont have a problem with you in them. We just have a problem seeing them in general." Elton said. I laughed.

"Well I think its pretty hot. So you two better get outta here." Colby said in a deeper sexy voice.

"Oh god dangit!" Sam yelled and they both ran out slamming the door shut behind them. Colby grabbed me by my waist and lifted me in the air. I laughed and he brought me down kissing my neck. I blushed so hard.