Chapter #67

The morning started as usual. Ninava running in and waking us up, making breakfast, cleaning up after breakfast, and getting ready for the day ahead of us. In our friend group we set aside a few days a week to just hangout. No cameras, no working, nothing. Just us in that moment. Today was one of those days. We loaded up in the car and started twords Sam's house since that's where we all agreed to meet. We didn't tell Ninava where we were going and so she was hyper the whole car ride.

"Where are we going, mommy!?" She asked while yelling.

"We are going to Uncle Sam's house!" I said turning around and smiling at her. Her face lit up with excitement. She loves Sam so much its insane.

"Uncle Sam!?" She yelled. I squinted as she yelled.

"Yes, baby. Uncle Sam's." I said. She squealed and we continued our drive. Our house was roughly thirty minutes from Sam's house. We finally got there and Ninava unbuckled and ran our of the car.

"Ninava!" I yelled at her trying to get her to stop, but there was no use. She ran to the door and rung the door bell. Soon, Sam swung open the door and smiled at the small girl.

"Uncle Sam!" She yelled jumping into his arms for a hug. He happily grabbed her and spun in a circle.

"Ninava! My favorite girl in the world!" Sam said. Colby and I walked up his stairs.

"I take offense to that." I said smiling at him. He smiled back and we hugged.

"Okay my favorite little girl." He corrected himself.

"Thank you." I said while laughing. I walked inside as Colby and Sam did their special handshake and hugged. I walked into the living room to see everyone else was already there.

"Happy for you to join us!" Corey said. I chuckled. Colby walked in, after him Sam walked in and he was still holding Ninava. Ninava got excited again when she saw everyone else. She jumped out of Sam's arms and ran to Corey.

"Sorry we are a bit late. Took awhile to get the child in the car." I said.

"Yeah that's understandable, bet she takes forever." Sam said. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Oh no. Ninava is perfectly fine. I was referring to Colby." I said. Everyone laughed and Colby rolled his eyes.

"Where is Grandpa?" Ninava asked. I looked around.

"Where is Elton?" Colby asked.

"He couldn't make it because he needed to handle some things." Aaron said while shrugging. Ninava made an upset face.

"I wanted to see Grandpa!" She said while folding her arms together.

"I'm sorry, baby girl. He couldn't come today." I said. She was still upset.

"Why don't you go play with some of Uncle Sam's toys in the other room?" I said. Everyone had bought some toys when Ninava was born and they keep them in their houses. Just in case she gets bored or something. Her face lit up again and she ran to the other room. Everyone chuckled.

"Um, babe. When should we tell them?" Colby asked me. Everyone looked at us kind of confused.

"Tell us what?" Jake asked.

"I don't want to ruin the rest of the day. I can tell them another time." I said.

"No, tell us what? What's wrong?" Corey asked. I looked to Colby and he nodded his head. I sighed.

"Guys it's a downer. I don't need to tell you now." I said.

"What's wrong?" Sam demanded. I sighed again.