Chapter #13

I was getting my stuff together when Sam came downstairs.

"Hey. Where ya going?" He asked.

"Well, Colby got drunk with Brennen so now I have to go get him." I said.

"Oh that sounds fun. Can I come?" He asked.

"Sure. Let's go get my drunk boyfriend." I laughed. We went and got into my car. I started it and it made some weird noises.

"Um, Nancy?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"Why does your car sound like that?" He asked.

"I have had this car for years. It's old and I think she is finally dying. I just can't replace her. I don't have the money right now." I said.

"Oh okay. Sorry you have to deal with it." He said.

"It's no problem for me. I've dealt with it for years now so I'll be fine. Now let's get to Colby." I said.

"Sure thing." Sam said. We drove for a little while until we got to Brennens. We got out and walked up to the door. I knocked and Brennen opened the door.

"Oh hey lovely lady! W-why you h-here?" He slurred.

"I'm here to pick up my boyfriend." I said.

"Well I'm flattered b-but I'm not i-intrested." He said.

"Not you, doofus! She is talking about m-me!" I heard Colby yell.

"Oh, come in." Brennen said. Me and Sam walked in.

"Sam? Why are you here? Why are you with MY girlfriend?" Colby said kinda sounding mad.

"I'm here to get your drunk ass home." Sam said.

"Oh. Okay. As ling as you two aren't doing anything." Colby slurred.

"Colby, you know that I love you and only you." I said.

"Awe! I love you, too! Get over here!" He said trying to kiss me.

"No, not right now. You stink of fireball. Come on. Let's get you home." I said.

"Okay!" He said getting up and falling into my arms.

"Okay. Sam, little help please?" I said. He nodded his head and grabbed Colby's legs and we carried him to my car. We said bye to Brennen  and started to drive away.

"Babbbyyyyy!" Colby said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I love yoooouuu!!" He said.

"Love you too, dummy." I said.

"Wow, he is even the happiest when he is drunk." Sam said. I smiled.

"Thanks, Sam." I said.

"No problem." He said. We soon got back to the house. We carried Colby up to his room and put him in his bed.

"Sleep with me!" Colby said.

"Babe, I dunno. I don't have any clothes here." I said.

"You can have some of mine. Come on! Please stay with me!" He said. I looked at Sam and he nodded.

"Okay, fine." I said. I said goodnight to Sam and he went to bed. I went into Colby's closet and got some clothes out.

"Close your eyes." I said.

"Okay!" He said closing his eyes. I took off my pants and shirt. I was putting on some sweats when Colby said something.

"Holy crap. You are beautiful." He said.

"I told you to keep your eyes closed!" I said quickly throwing on the shirt.

"But we are dating. Why can't I see your body?" He asked.

"I just don't like it. I don't really like my body." I said climbing into bed.

"You should. You are beautiful. I hope you know that you deserve the world." He said snuggling into my side. I smiled to myself.

"Thanks, babe." I said

"No problem." He said. He soon fell asleep. I smiled and fell asleep myself. I knew that this guy was the one for me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love him so much.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed drunk Colby. I enjoyed writing. Okay peace out.