Chapter #10

The video went up an hour ago and me and Colby have been nervous to check the comments. We were talking with David and Liza downstairs.

"Hey guys? What were the comments like on your video when you announced you were dating?" I asked David and Liza.

"Most of them were supportive. Some were hateful, of course, but the things they were saying were dumb. Like how me and David wouldn't be good together, obviously they were wrong." Liza said turning to David and smiling. David smiled back.

"You shouldn't be afraid, Nancy. Everything will be fine. Just don't let the comments get to your head." David said.

"You're right. Thanks guys. I'm just not use to the whole internet influencer thing." I said.

"Yeah we get it. Don't worry." Liza said. Giving me a comforting smile. I looked up at Colby. He looked down at me and smiled. We all continued to talk.

"You know, Nancy, you were really funny in today's vlog. You should start a channel. I'm sure you would get subscribers in no time." David said.

"Well I would get subs because I'm dating Colby and I'm friend with you guys." I said.

"You are not wrong. But you would also get subs cause you are hilarious! Come on! Give it a try!" Liza said. David nodding bis head.

"I might. I'll just think about it a little more." I said.

"Okay, just hurry that thinkin up. And. One collab with me sometime." Liza said winking. I laughed. We talked for a while more until David and Liza had to leave. They left and me and Colby went up to his room. We got into his bed and started cuddling.

"We should look, shouldn't we?" I asked Colby.

"Yeah we should. It's been a couple hours." He said. He pulled out his phone and went to the video. He scrolled down to the comments. The first one was "I KNEW IT!! They are so adorable together!" Me and Colby smiled.

Comment #2: ugh why can't I get someone to look at me like Colby looks at Nancy???

Comment #3: did you see Colby's smile when Nancy said "my man"??? It's so cutteeee!!!

Comment #4: Wow. Colby finally got a girlfriend. Who woulda thunk?

Comment #5: If Colby is happy with her, then that's all that matters.

Comment #6: she better f*ck off. He's mine.

I rolled my eyes at that comment. Some people are insane. Most of the comments were supportive and sweet. A lot were saying how they knew we were together. Some were upset Colby and I waited 2 months but respected it. After reading, liking, and responding to a lot of comments Colby put the phone down.

"See? Nothing to worry about." He said.

"You were freaking out to, a little bit." I said.

"Me? Freaking out? Never." He said in a high voice. I laughed and pushed him a little.

"I'm glad it's out there, though. It takes pressure off of us." I said.

"Yeah, I agree. I've never been in a relationship that was so public." Colby confessed.

"Well neither have I so we are even." I laughed. He laughed too. God his laugh is amazing. So is his smile, and eyes, and heart. Ugh how did I get so lucky? I snuggled deeper into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe, like nothing could hurt me. It was the best feeling ever. We have been together for about 2 months and neither of us have said the "L" word. Which is kinda bizarre to me. So I decided to be the first. At least I have the balls to say it.

"Colby?" I said.

"Yeah babe." He said.

"I love you." I said slowly. To me the "L" word was a big deal. He was silent for a second. I got scared and looked at him. He was sitting and and staring blankly into space.

"Babe?" I asked. He turned his head to me and he slowly started to smile. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm great. I'm amazing. Nancy?" He said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I love you, too." He said. He jumped out of bed grabbed me and spun me around in the air.

"I love you, too!" He exclaimed. I giggled. He slowly put me down and we kissed. He smiled into the kiss. When he broke away from the kiss he ran to Sam's room.

"Bro!" Colby yelled as he barged into Sam's room. I ran after him.

"What bro?" Sam asked.

"Nancy just said she loves me! And I said it back!" Colby yelled. I giggled at how big of a dork he is.

"Bro! No way!" Sam said getting up from his bed. They then ran to Corey, Aaron, and Elton and told them the same thing. They all got in one big circle and started to jump up and down and cheer like teenage girls. I was laughing really hard. They all suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"What?" I asked after calming my giggles. They all ran at me and circled around me and started to jump up and down again. I shrugged and joined. We did that for awhile till we stopped and laughed.

"So you guys actually said the "L" word to each other?" Elton asked.

"Yeah we did. Nancy said it first." Colby said.

"Yeah apparently I'm the one who wears the pants in this relationship." I said. The boys started to laugh.

"Well congrats you two." Sam said patting Colby on the back. "Just so you know Colby if you ever hurt Nancy we all will take her side." Sam said. They other guys agreed. I laughed.

"Okay, good." Colby said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love being apart of this family.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hiya. Hope you enjoyed this fluff. Also I know David and liza are not together but as I said in a past chapter this is in the past. I'm going to the beach tomorrow and I'm so ready. I also got my first peace of Xplr merch so I'm excited. Okay see ya later. Byyyeee