Chapter #36

When I hugged him he was taken aback for a little bit then he hugged back and he hugged back tight. This hug was nothing like our other hugs. It was a 'I'm mad at you but I'm still going to be a good friend and be there for you' hug. While we were hugging a heard a little whimper escape Colby's lips. I pulled back and looked at him. Tear stains streaked his face and he tried to wipe them away as soon as I saw but I grabbed his hands and stopped him. I just held his hands in mine for little while I studied his face. He was definitely in pain. More tears came out of his eyes and soon there was a steady flow of them. I took my hands away from his and put them on his head. Not in a I want to kiss you way, but in a comforting way. Colby knew this and leaned his head against my hand. I sadly smiled at him and two soft words escaped my mouth.

"I'm sorry." I was apologizing to him. Not for Scarlett leaving, not for the fight earlier, not for that, but for everything he has had to deal with. I felt as though he understood that and just nodded. I pulled him back into my arms and he silently sobbed into my shoulder as I rubbed his back and ran my fingers through his hair. I knew he loved it when I did that so I was going to do everything I could to make him feel better. After awhile of just hugging I took his hand and pulled him to the stairs.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked softly as his voice cracked.

"Getting you to lay in bed. Come on. We will talk for a little and then you should take a nap." I said tugging on him. He nodded and followed me slowly up the stairs. Once we reached his room he fell into his bed. I smiled at it. I had seen this before. It was his I'm really sad and tired flop. We did as I had told him. We talked. Nothing in particular but we did for awhile. At one point I started to clean his closet because it was a disaster. As I was cleaning I cam across a camera. It was the one I had bought him. I grabbed it and showed it to him.

"Ah yes. The beautiful camera. I hid it in my closet after you left. It hurt holding it while you were away. Once we broke up I forgot about it. I went back to my old piece of garbo over there." He said pointing to his crap camera. I chuckled a little.

"Well you should use it again. I felt like I had made your videos 10 times better." I laughed. Colby chuckled.

"I think there is some old footage on there, actually. I might go through that later." He said. I nodded and put it on his desk. We continued to talk while I cleaned his closet. It was quiet for a while before I looked up and saw him passed out. I smiled. I quickly finished his closet and walked over to him. I studied him for a little. The sight of his sleeping was familiar but seemed like a distant memory. Out of instinct I leaned down and gently kissed his forehead. When I pulled back and realized what I had done I blushed really badly. Then I looked at Colby again and saw his mouth break out into a giant smile. That made me smile and I quickly walked out of his room. As I walked out I saw Corey. He was just staring at me.

"Yes Corey?" I said nonchalantly.

"Why were you in Colby's room?" He asked.

"I was comforting him. Scarlett walked out this morning." I said. Corey gave the oh face and frowned. Then he started to smile.

"Hey! That means you have a chance again!" He said. I was confused.

"What do you mean? Me and Colby are just friends." I pointed out. Corey laughed a little.

"Yeah right. We all know you both are still madly in love with each other. One of you needs to grow some and do something about it, and let's be real right now, we all know you would be more likely to." Corey said. I nodded my head and chuckled a little bit.

"But seriously Corey. We are just friends." I said.

"That's like when Mulan said she was a man." He said. I laughed.

"Nancy, we all know you guys love each other and how much it kills both of you to be apart. I can bet you that he has been thinking about you every night since he met you. He still does and always will. He. Loves. You. And you love him too. You guys need to face the facts. You are meant to be." Corey said. I went to say something but couldn't and he walked away. I thought about it. Maybe he was right. I shook my head and got out of my trance. I walked down stairs and looked at the time. It was almost time for me to go home, but the house was still pretty dirty so I stayed and cleaned more. By the time I was done it was two hours pass the time I was off. I grabbed my stuff and left back to my house. When I got home I put my stuff away and laid down on my couch. I decided to watch some youtube. When I turned it on it showed my my recommended. It was filled with Mark, Sean, Colby, Corey, TFIL, Sam, and Elton. Basically all that I watch. For the rest of the night I just watched youtube until it was about one in the morning. I got up, turned off my TV and headed to bed. I was up the whole night thinking about what Corey said to me. I know that I still love Colby but I dont think he still loves me. Maybe he does. Maybe I should at least try and tell him. Im ready to be in a relationship again and I want one with Colby. I smiled and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and got ready and I went over to the house. When I got there I went to put down my stuff in the kitchen. When I turned the corner into the kitchen I stopped in my tracks. I rubbed my eyes to try and get what I was seeing gone. But she wasnt going away. She was there in one of his shirts. Of course it was like a dress on her because she is so small.

"Why are you here again?" Scarlett asked me.

"Really? You are asking me that question? I work here. Why are you back?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I came back last night to talk to Colby. We made up and maybe made out." She giggled. I made a gaging noise. She rolled her eyes at me.

"There is one thing, though. Colby told me that if we are going to date then I have to get along with you. So, lets start over, huh? Hi, I'm Scarlett." She said sticking out her hand for me to shake. I just looked at it and looked back at her and raised my eyebrow. She slowly put it down and cleared her throat.

"Listen, I know I was rude to you before-" I cut her off.

"Really rude." I said. She sighed.

"Yeah, really rude, but I felt threatened. I thought that Colby would have broken up with me for you and I was scared. I'm sorry." She said. She actually sounded really apologetic. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"It's fine, I guess. You did take it too far though. But if Colby wants us to be friends, then fine. But ONLY for Colby." I said. Scarlett nodded. I put my stuff down and got to cleaning. Scarlett went back upstairs and soon I heard stomping coming down the stairs. I looked over and Colby is running at me. He ran to me, picked me up, and started spinning me in the air. I was laughing and Colby was saying something that I couldnt hear. He slowly stopped and we were both laughing. He put me down.

"What was that for?" I asked giggling. He smiled.

"You are putting in an effort for me. I know that you guys got off on the wrong foot-"

"You can say that again." I said interrupting him. He rolled his eyes and continued.

"But you are putting in an effort for me and I really appreciate it." He concluded. He was smiling like an idiot and no matter how bad of a mood I'm in, his smile will always make me smile.

"You know that I would do anything for you." I said.

"Yeah, I know." He said. I smiled at him.

"Well, good talk. I should probably get back to cleaning." I said.

"Right, yeah." He said. He walked back up to his room. I got back to cleaning. It hurt. Him having a girlfriend, but I would be okay with anything if it meant that he was happy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I just wish he was happy with me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you all enjoyed! Thank you, next has been stuck in my head since it came out. (This was written three days after it came out) the first part when she mentions Mac kills me. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please vote. Don't forget to comment! Thanks for reading! Peace out!