Chapter #48

Today Colby and I are going on a date. The first date in a long time. He said that he wanted to make it really special for not spending much time with me lately. I woke up in the morning and turned to see him but he wasn't in bed. On his pillow was a note. I say up and read it.

"Good morning, sunshine! I am already up and gone to prepare for our night. All you get to know is that we are going to a fancy restaurant for dinner so dress nice! I mean you always do but be a little extra tonight. I will pick you up at 7 to head to the restaurant and our reservation is at 8. I love you so much! See you tonight." I smiled as I read the note. Then I wondered what would take him hours to prepare for tonight. I shrugged it off and got up to take a shower. I took my sweet time in the shower. Making sure to shave my legs, arms, armpits, take care of my hair and just have a relaxing time. After I got out I put on some baggy clothes to do my makeup in. First I ate a quick breakfast, watched a little tv and then got to work on my face. It took my an hour and a half to finish my makeup. I went James Charles on my face to look sister snatched. After that I did my hair. Then I watched more tv to kill time. Soon it was 6 and I decided to get dressed. I threw on a beautiful dress and some amazing heels to go along with it. (I leave that to your imagination) I was ready to go. I took some quick pictures and posted one on insta. "Going on a date tonight with mah man here is the finished look." I quickly wrote the caption and posted it. Soon many people were liking it and commenting about how pretty I looked and how amazing my makeup was. Then I saw Colby commented. I smiled to myself as I read it. "How did I get to be the luckiest guy in the world to have you? I love you so much. I'll see ya soon, babe." I liked the comment and shut my phone off. I did some touching up to my look and soon there was a knock on the door. It's his house too. What doesn't he just come in? I laughed at my own thought. I walked downstairs and to the door. I opened it to see Colby standing there in a suit. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"You look so gorgeous, Nancy." He whispered.

"Not so bad yourself, stud." I laughed and he laughed too. He stuck his arm out for me to take.

"Shall we?" He asked in a horrible British accent .

"We shall." I returned the bad British accent. I linked our arms together and we walked to his car. On the ride to the restaurant we talked about random things and had a lot of laughs. We drove for awhile until we pulled into a parking lot. It seemed familiar to me and no buildings were around. I was kind of confused. We got out of the car and Colby linked our arms once more. We then walking into woods. As we were walking I realized where we were. I hit Colby's arm and he looked at me confused.

"You romantic goofball." I whispered to him. He smiled a little bit. He had taken us to his spot. The place we went to for our first date that wasn't a date. Once we finally reached the clearing where the pond was, there was a stand in front of us. Colby stopped and stood in front of it. I stopped with him and looked around. Finally someone popped up from behind the stand. I rolled my eyes and chuckled when I saw who it was. It was Elton in a fake mustache and a waiter outfit.

"Welcome!" He said loudly in a bad French accent.

"Thank you! Can I have a table for two please?" Colby asked.

"Oh I am terribly sorry, sir, but we are very busy right now. We have no tables available." Elton said. I chuckled again as Elton did the 'give me some money' sign. Colby sighed and gave Elton a ten.

"Oh very good! A table just opened! Right this way!" Elton said as he lead us to the only table that was in the middle of the clearing. We sat down.

"Your server will be right with you!" Elton said as he walked off. I looked at Colby and smiled.

"So, do you like it? I saw the reviews and people said it was the best place so I thought we could come here." Colby said. I chuckled and once again decided to go along with it.