Chapter #3

"Great to meet ya, Nancy." Colby said with a smile that can brighten up anyone's day.

"You too." I said nonchalantly.

"Okay. So, Nancy, since you have met everyone now, we all are gonna go out to lunch. Would you like to come along?" Sam asked me.

"No thank you. I wanna stay here and get a head start on cleaning."
"Okay. Your choice. You coming Colby?"

"Nah. I need to get caught up on editing so I can post tomorrow." Colby explained.

"Okay. See ya guys later." Sam said running downstairs and getting all the other roommates to go outside. They all left the house and I turned to Colby.

"So where is all of your cleaning supplies?" I asked trying to get started as soon as possible.

"Right over here." He said leading me to a closet full of supplies.

"Okay. Thank you."

"Yeah, no problem. If you need me then I will be in my room editing."

"Okay, cool." Colby went back into his room and I headed downstairs. I was first gonna clean the living room then the other living room then the kitchen. I walked over to a room and started to clean.

~one hour later~

I was in the kitchen cleaning when Colby came down. He went over and got a cup and filled it with water. There was something about him that interested me. I couldn't stop staring at him. He caught me looking and I looked back at the dishes I was cleaning and blushed.

"Like what you see?" He asked in a joking manner.

"I was just looking at your 2012 Justin Bieber haircut. I didn't know anyone had one anymore other than 12 year olds." I fired back joking around. He gasped in a playful hurt way.

"How dare you? We just met and you are already roasting me?" He said laughing. I laughed too.

"Well if I'm gonna be working here then you better get used to it." I giggled.

"Hmm. I see. Well I guess you should watch out. Cause I am the master of roasting in this house." He joked. I stopped washing the dishes and turned to him. I set my hands on my hips.

"Well not anymore." I was being sassy. Colby giggled and we stood there. Studying each others faces. It seemed to be getting a little hot in the room. He was giving me this smirk that I would die for. We were like that for a little bit before we heard a voice.

"Colby, she hasn't even been here for a day. Stop hitting on her." Elton said. We look over and all the boys are laughing. I blushed really hard. I looked over to Colby and he was too.

"I wasn't hitting on her! I was just informing her that I am the best roaster in the house!" He said flustered.

"Oh yeah sure. You were telling her that with your heart eyes." Elton laughed. Corey started to talk in a higher voice to imitate Colby.

"Oh Nancy! You are so beautiful! I love you so much!" Corey said this while turning to Sam and they started to fake make out. I started to laugh at this. As did everyone else.

"Whatever. I need to finish editing." Colby said running but up to his room. I turned back to the dishes to finish.

"Hey, Nancy?" I turned around.

"Yes?"

"I hope you know that we were just joking. We don't mean to scare ya off or anything." Elton said while the other boys nodded in agreement.

"Oh no. Everything is fine. I knew you were just joking. It was really funny actually." I said giggling at the thought of what just happened.

"Well good to know that you can take a joke. You'll fit in fine here. Welcome to the family." I smiled real big.

"Thanks for having me." I smiled at them.

"Of course. Question. Do you have a problem with being on camera?" Elton asked.

"Well I never have been but I guess not. It seems like fun."

"Good to know. Once you finish the dishes you can head home if ya want."

"Thanks. But I can't go home knowing that I didn't finish cleaning. I'll show myself out when I'm done."

"Okay. Well your choice. We are gonna go edit. Have fun." Elton said as they all went into their own rooms.

"You too." I turned back and finished the dishes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm gonna like working here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well hope you enjoyed this chapter. Okay well peace out.