Chapter #43

After a couple of days I was officially moved in with Colby and the boys. After gathering the last of the boxes from my house I kissed it goodbye and went back to the house. When we got there we unloaded and put the stuff away.

"Woohoo! We did it!" Colby cheered and high fived me.

"Good. That felt like it took forever. " I said. Colby nodded in agreement.

"You know what? We should throw a party." Colby said. I looked at him confused.

"Why? " I asked.

"A party for you moving in! It will be fun, please babe?" He asked in his baby voice with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Fine. But no more puppy dog eyes." I said. He nodded in excitement. He kissed me and ran inside screaming to the boys about having a party. I laughed to myself. I walked inside and the boys were running around cleaning, getting supplies out, and decorating. I laughed even harder at the sight of them. They all stopped and looked at me.

" what's so funny, Nancy? " same asked. I caught my breath and stood up straight.

"You guys are going crazy for a party! Calm down!" I said. They all looked at each other and back at me.

" Nah. " they all said in unison and started to run around again. I laughed some more and then started helping clean.

After cleaning and preparing all day night came and we were ready. People started to show up around 9 and soon the party had started. People came that I didn't know and people that I did know came. I was standing talking to a knew person when Liza walked through the door. She spotted me and smiled. I excused myself from the person and ran and hugged Liza.

"I've missed you so much, Nanc!" She said.

"I missedyou, too! Thanks for coming." I said. We broke the hug and Liza gave me a small smirk and put a hand on her hip.

"What?" I asked her knowing that she was about to get real sassy.

"You didn't want to believe me when I said that Colby still loved you and yet here we are! You guys are now living together!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Whatever. Can you just enjoy the party?" I laughed. She laughed too and we walked deeper into the crowed. I found Colby and he ran up to me.

"Come with me." He yelled over the music. I wanted to question him but he yanked me before I could say anything. We ran into the kitchen and he climbed onto the counter. I looked at him with confusion plastered on my face.

"Just trust me." He said holding out a hand. I rolled my eyes at him being cheesy and grabbed his hand. He pulled up on the counter and turned off the music with a remote. When the music stopped the crowed in our house began to whisper in confusion.

"Heyo! Over here!" Colby yelled. People turned around to face us and some people got a new spot to see us better.

"Hey, guys! So first thank you all for coming to our party last minute-" Colby was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Thanks for the last minute vlog footage!" Zane yelled. Everyone erupted in laughter.

"No problem, buddy. We all know that you could use some exciting stuff." Colby winked. Everyone 'ooh'ed and Zane laughed it off.

"Anyway, I just wanted to say why we decided to have this party all of a sudden." Colby said this and grabbed my hand. I smiled at him.

"This amazing women right here, that I love with my whole heart, has officially moved in with me today." He said now grabbing both of my hands and looking me straight in the eyes. I couldnt help the smile that broke out on my face. The crowed awed at us. Colby was smiling at me and I swear I could stare at his smiling face for the rest of my life. I intended to.

"I just wanted to say that I love you, Nancy, and I'm so happy that you decided that I was worth your time. I'm so sorry for all the hurt that I have put you through, but I promise that I will never ever let anything else hurt you ever again. Not even if it was for a David vlog." Everyone gasped at his last sentence and laughed.

"I could make you an offer, Colby!" David yelled.

"Nah man. I couldnt let you hurt the love of my life." Colby said. Once again everyone awed. I put my finger on Colbys chin and made him look at me.

"I love you with everything in me, Colby Brock." I said. Colby smiled and we kissed each other. Everyone awed and some even said ew. Probably David since he cant get any of his own. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Okay, you can carry on!" Colby yelled and turned the music back on. People did as he said and went back to dancing or whatever they were doing. We got off the counter and smiled at each other again. David walked up to us.

"That was so cute. Cant wait for the vlog to see it. If thats okay with you?" David asked. Me and Colby looked at each other. We still hadnt told the fans about us. I gave Colby a questioning look and he nodded. I turned back to David and smiled at him.

"Yeah we can't wait either!" I said. David smiled and gave each of us a hug to congratulate us. When he left Colby grabbed my hand.

"I have a surprise for you!" He said as he pulled me outside. We go out there and I looked around.

"Colby there is nothing out here." I giggled.

"Yeah huh!" He said. I rolled my eyes a felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a man who was shorter with dark hair, glasses, and some stubble on his face. I realized who it was and made a shocked face.

"Hi, Nancy!" He said with excitement.

"H-hi M-mark." I stumbled with my words as I stood in front of the man who I had been watching for years now.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just never thought that you would be here, at my house." I said. We started to talk and I calmed down. I was finally able to talk to him without stuttering. We got to know each other and the night was filled with laughs. Colby stayed with us and talked too. He was being a protective boyfriend and was making sure I wasn't falling for Mark. But I knew that I wouldn't because I already had the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. After a fun night the party died down and people left. Mark had to get home back to Amy, Chica, and Henry. He said that he would be in touch and left. Me and Colby walked into the house and I gave him a huge hug to thank him for an amazing night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So if you don't know who the Mark guy I'm talking about is his YouTube channel is Markiplier. I have actually been watching him for 6 years now and he is by far my favorite youtuber. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did hit that vote button and leave a comment!
Peace out!