Chapter #9

~about 2 months later~

It's been about two months since I started working for the boys. It's been the best two months of my life. The party Heath told me about was so much fun. I met the whole "vlog squad" and they were so amazing to me. The night was filled with dancing, drinking, and of course everyone vlogging, except me. A lot of them were trying to convince me to start posting videos. I have considered it and I may do it but I still need to think about more. I have become good friends with all of the boys friends and it's been great. I have been in so many videos now that I'm use to the cameras in my face. Me and Colby are now boyfriend girlfriend status but we haven't told the fans yet. A lot of them do suspect it so when we do tell them I don't think it'll be that big of a surprise to them. Today is a Saturday but I'm still going over to the house just to hang out. Their house is basically my house now. I spend more time there than at my own apartment. I was heading over there when I got a text from Colby.

Colby: hey babe. Just wanted you to know that David and Liza are over today. Are heading over yet?

I did speech to text to respond (don't text and drive!!!)

Me: Okay cool. Yeah I'm on my way now. Don't worry this is speech to text. I'm not texting and driving (CAUSE THAT'S DUMB!!!)

Colby: Okay, good job being smart. Btw I think David is gonna have a little surprise for us...

Me: oh god. My first lay down blind folded?

Colby: quite possibly. He is giggling like a little demon bitch.

Me: oh great. Well I'm about to pull up. Be in in a sec.

Colby: Okay.

I pulled into the driveway. I got out and instantly the front door opened and David came out with his camera.

"NANCY! Listen I know you are new here so we have to initiate you into the squad." He said with the devils smile on.

"Lay down and be blind folded?" I said nervous.

"Wow, you learn quick!" He giggled. I sighed and laughed. I walked inside and David instructed me to lay down on the floor.

"Can I not say goodbye to my boyfriend before you kill me?" I asked laughing.

"Ugh I guess." He said rolling his eyes. I walked up to Colby.

"Hey babe." I kissed him and hugged him.

"Hey babe. I hope that you don't die." He said laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Well I have had to do this so it's your turn." He said.

"Ugh, why do you wanna kill me, David?" I asked looking back at him.

"I need to upload tomorrow." He said. We all laughed. I laid down on the floor and put a shirt over my eyes. David put something on top of me and I started to freak out.

"David!! What the f*ck is this!? Why won't it just kill me yet!? Can I take the blindfold off!?" I screamed.

"Yeah take it off!" David yelled. I ripped the blindfold off to see baby bunnies on top of me. I sighed in relief.

"Oh my god. I swear I was having  a heart attack. Oh my god. They are so cute! Wait are they killer bunnies or something?" I asked petting the bunnies.

"They are actually ninjas. They do indeed kill." Liza said. We all started to laugh. I stood up and went to David.

"You give people PTSD. You f*cking prick." I laughed. David laughed too. He turned off the camera.

"Sorry Nancy. But you have been initiated so welcome to the squad!" He laughed. Liza clapped and cheered. I laughed and cheered with Liza. Once we were done me and Liza were talking.

"Hey hone. I love talking to ya but I think someone else might want to." She said looking over my shoulder. I looked back and it was Colby staring at me and smiling. I looked at liza and she winked and walked away. I turned back around and Colby ran up, picked me up and spun me around. I giggled. He put me down. We stared at each other and I kissed him.

"Why we're you staring at me, huh?" I asked smirking.

"Just watching you be yourself and have fun with David and Liza. Seeing how amazing you are and how loving. It makes me happy that you are mine." He explained smiling. I smiled back.

"I'm happy you are mine, too." I said.

"I wanna tell them." He said.

"Tell who, what?" I asked.

"Tell the fans about us. I think we are ready. Plus a lot of them are waiting for us to announce it." He said.

"Yeah, we also need this cute stuff for our vlogs." David said. We laughed.

"Okay, let's tell them." I said. Colby smiled really big. He grabbed my had and ran me and him upstairs to his room. He quickly set up his camera and recording equipment.

"What's up guys, it Colby Brock and..." He said cueing me.

"Nancy!" I said

"So me and Nancy actually have news for you guys. A lot of you guys have been talking about it since I put Nancy in her first vlog. A lot of you guys have wanted this, some have not." I smacked Colby's arm.

"What?" He said looking at me.

"Get to the point. You know you are killing some people out there" I said.

"Okay, okay. Me and Nancy are together! We have been for about two months now. I know some of you may be upset we kept it a secret for a while but we just weren't ready yet. We needed to wait a little while till we could tell you." Colby explained.

"Yeah, and I know some of you will be happy and supportive of me and Colby and some of you will be really upset. I just wanna say that if you are upset that I am dating Colby then you should leave. Click of the videos. If you aren't supportive of Colby's dating life then you aren't supportive of Colby. Sorry just had to say that. Also don't start commenting on my social media posts saying that I need to break up with Colby because he is yours or anything like that. Okay I'm good." I said turning smiling at Colby. He looked kinda shocked.

"What?" I asked.

"I just didn't expect that." He said.

"Yeah well I don't mess around when it comes to my man." Colby smiled really big when I said my man.

"Yeah and I don't mess around when it come to my girl. So if you don't like Nancy and start hating on her, you need to leave. Because if you would hate on anybody then you obviously aren't apart of my community. Okay so we just wanted to say that. Sorry. Go back to what you were doing. Love you guys. Please be nice to Nancy. Okay bye see ya!" Colby ended the video. Then he went and just uploaded it. No edits or anything. He turned to me, smiled at me, and kissed me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This was going to be a fun adventure.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys. So I hope you liked this chapter. I thought it was cute. Even tho in the future I will cringe at it. Okay I need to go see ya!