Chapter #49

It was morning time and I was staring at the ring on my finger that Colby got me. I heard some movements and looked over at him.

"Good morning, babe." He said in a rough, sleepy voice.

"Good morning, bub." I said. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you doing?" He asked sitting up next to me.

"Just staring at my beautiful ring that you got me." I said smiling.

"Babe, you were staring at it all last night, too." He chuckled.

"I know but it's so pretty and it's mine!" I said in excitement. He laughed at me.

"Remember, you are marrying me. Not the ring!" He said. 

"Whatever." I said. We both started to crack up laughing. We calmed down and silence filled the air. It was a nice, comfortable silence. My mind was racing with thoughts and it hit me. I was engaged. I. Was. Engaged. My eyes widened and so did my smile.

"What?" Colby asked.

"It just hit me that I'm going to marry you." I said, giddy. He smiled at me.

"Did we ever tell out family?" I asked. Colby shook his head.

"No. We decided to wait till today, remember?" He asked. It then came back to me and I nodded.

"Okay, well let's tell them later. Right now I need some food for my belly." I said grabbing my stomach that was growling at me to feed it. We got out of bed and walked downstairs. When we got to the kitchen, the boys were already up.

"Oh, would you look at what we have here?" Aaron said.

"What's up, guys? Anything fun happen recently?" Sam asked pretending to not know.

"Oh nothing much. Just normal stuff. Updated my youtube, cleaned the house, got engaged!" I said the last part and stuck my hand with my ring on it out. They all gasped and got really giddy. We all calmed down a little bit.

"We are so incredibly happy for you. When are you making the video?" Sam asked. Me and Colby looked at each other then back to sam.

"What video?" Colby asked.

"Ya know. The video where you tell the fans? The video where you surprise tell your friends you are getting married. THE videos." Sam said. I did want to surprise my friends and tell them.

"We could surprise tell our friends but we don't have to upload it soon. Our friends, on the other hand, are very nosey." I stated. Colby agreed and we decided we would surprise them today. To get it over with. So we got ready for the day and texted some of our friends asking if we could go over to their houses really quick to shoot a quick video. Luckily they all said yes. The first person we decided to tell was Liza. We headed over to her house. I made sure to hide the ring so she couldn't see. When we got there we greeted each other and talked for a bit. We then set everything up and we started to record.

"Hey guys! Welcome back! Today we are joined here by Liza!" I said as if it was a normal video.

"The one and only!" She responded. I took this chance.

"You know who is my one and only?" I asked. Liza smiled and awed.

"Cccooolllbbbyyyy!" She said. I smiled.

"Yeah. That's why we are getting married." I had to rip it off like a bandaid. I looked at her and her mouth dropped and she covered it.

"You're kidding, right?" She asked smiling. I shook my head and showed her my ring.

"OH MY GOD! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!" She screamed while hugging us. She then backed up.

"Wait a second! This isn't a video with me, it's a video of you telling your friends your engaged!" She gasped. I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, but other than the guys you are the first to know so you can't tell anyone! Okay?" I asked she nodded her head. We cut the camera and talked for a bit more before we had to go. Our next stop was David. On our way over we were talking about how we were going to tell him. We couldn't come up with an idea because David was David. His reaction wouldn't be that drastic because thats just not him. Unless you are his childhood hero telling him that you and your wife are having a kid. We soon got to his house. We got out and knocked on his door. He ran to the door and opened it. 

"Hey, guys! Please come in but take your shoes off, its a no shoe house." David said. We complied and took our shoes off. We walked in and sat on the couch. We talked for a bit then we set the camera up. 

"Hey everyone! Welcome back! Today we are joined by Mr. David Dobrik!" I said talking to the camera. 

"How do you feel about being here today, David?" I asked turning to him. 

"Oh it feels great. I love doing charity work!" He said laughing. I gasped and punched him in the arm.

"You jerk!" I said. 

"We all know that you only have me here so you can get views. Need the money, huh?" He said laughing again. 

"Well yeah! How else are Colby and I suppose to pay for our wedding?" It took David a second before he got it. 

"No. You guys are engaged!?" He said. I nodded smiling. 

"Congrats!" He said hugging both of us. After hugging me, he pulled away and I saw him tearing up. 

"Awe, Dave! Are you crying?" I asked. He quickly wiped his eyes.

"No! I don't care that much!" We laughed and we shut the camera off. I looked at David and as soon as the camera was off he started to tear up again.

"Dave! Whats up?" I asked. He just hugged me. I was surprised at first but I hugged him back. 

"Sorry, I'm just really happy for you guys! You know you are like a little sister to me!" He said. I smiled at him. We talked for a while more and we soon left. David had to go somewhere to film something and we still had people to tell. We went to Zane, Heath, Scott, Kristen, Mark, and Brennen. We got their reactions to it as well. They all gasped and congratulated us. By the end of the day we had the video filmed and ready to go. We weren't going to post it for a little while just cause we didn't want to tell the fans yet. We got home and the guys asked us how it went. We told them that it went great and we got some pretty good reactions. We talked, had dinner, and headed to bed. Me and Colby had been going all over the place all day so we were beat. We laid down and were about to go to sleep when Colby said something.

"I'm glad I'm spending the rest of my life with you." He said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Me too. I love you so much."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey! I know this chapter is more of a laid back chapter not as crazy as the last one but I kind of wanted it to be that way. Anyway thanks so much for reading! If you enjoyed it please hit that vote button and leave a comment. Thanks again! Peace out!