Chapter #11

When I had to go home that night, Colby kept complaining and asking me to stay. I told him I couldn't because me and Jackie were going to hangout.

"She is my friend, too. Couldn't she come here?" Colby asked.

"No, we haven't hung out together in along time and we want to just be the two of us." I told him as I opened the front door.

"Wow it sounds like the two of you are a couple instead of us." Colby said joking around.

"Oh calm down. I see you like everyday. I work here!" I said.

"Yeah yeah, fine. Go have fun. I'll see you tomorrow?" He said with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, I guess I could come back over. It's such a burden though." I joked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll see you tomorrow, babe. I love you." He said kissing me.

"I love you too. See you tomorrow." I said walking to my car. I got in and backed out. As I drove away I could see Colby pouting. He is too adorable. As I was heading home I picked up Jackie.

"Hey girly." Jackie said getting into the car.

"Hey, Hon." I said. She sat and we drive off.

"You wanna get some food and watch some Rom-com's since neither if us have a love life?" Jackie asked me.

"What do you mean we don't have a love life?" I asked.

"We don't have boyfriends or anything." Jackie said as if it was obvious.

"Oh crap. Jackie, I forgot to tell you. Me and Colby are actually dating." I said.

"Really? You forgot to tell me? How long have you been dating?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I guess I have just been really busy. We have been dating for about two months now." I explained.

"Two months!? This just slipped your mind to tell me? Come on, Nancy. We would tell each other everything right away, now you wait to tell me you and my best guy friend are dating for two months!?" Jackie yelled.

"Oh god, Jackie. Calm down! I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away but I have been busy!" I explained.

"Busy doing what!? Sucking Colby's face!? Hanging out with your boyfriend!? Yeah cause that is such a hard job!" Jackie yelled. I pulled my car over.

"Get out." I said.

"What!?" Jackie yelled. 

"Get out! Call me once you decide to grow up and can actually talk to me without yelling!" I said. Jackie opened the door and got out. She slammed the door shut. I drove off to my apartment. I got out of my car and stormed up to my apartment. I unlocked the door and walked in. I slammed it shut and went to my room. I sat on my bed and broke down. Me and Jackie had never fought before. I laid down and started to watch YouTube to calm down. I started to fall asleep when I got a call. At first I thought it was Jackie but it was Colby.

"Hey babe. What's up?" I asked.

"Hey, so Jackie just called me and said that you kicked her out of your car?" He said.

"Oh yeah, she was being really mean because I just told her that me and you are dating because I had forgot to before cause I have been busy. She got pissed and became a bitch so I kicked her out of my car and told her to call me when she had grown up." I explained.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry, baby. Do you need me there?" He asked.

"No I was just about to fall asleep. You stay there. I will see you tomorrow." I said.

"Okay, goodnight, love you baby" he said.

"Love you, too. Night." I said and hung up. I got comfortable and fell asleep really fast. That night I had a dream that Jackie had stolen Colby from me. That Colby had loved Jackie more than me the whole time. When I woke up I was really happy it was just a dream.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope none of that ever happens.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Drama! Sorry this is short. I'm tired and am gonna go to sleep now. Goodnight. Peace out.