Chapter #6

It was the weekend now and I was given it off. Which is nice and all but I have zero plans so I just sit at home bored. I was watching videos on YouTube when I saw a video that was recommended for me. It was one of Colby's videos. I have never watched one of his videos before so why not now? Let's see what he does for his job. The video started with some music and a screen that tells you what vlog it is. Throughout the video he just goes through what he is doing that day. At one point it shows him walking into a room. This is when he introduced me to his vlog. He finished up his vlog and I decided to read some comments.

Comment #1:
Did anyone else see the way Colby looked at Nancy? It was honestly so cute!

Comment #2:
I already ship Colby and Nancy.

Comment #3:
That little bi*ch Nancy better stay away from my Colby.

Comment #4:
As long as Colby is happy we should be happy.

It was like that for almost all the comments. Some were super sweet and nice. Some were really rude and mean. But I didn't care about the hate comments. I liked nice comments and responded to some. After that I decided to watch the other boys channels. The whole day I was binge watching their channels and I had to admit that they were really funny. After awhile I got a text from someone. I looked at my phone.

Colby: looking at my videos, huh?

Me: how did you know? Are you stalking me?

Colby: no. I have been getting a lot of tweets from my fans that you responded to some of their comments.

Me: oh yeah I did do that. I decided to watch yalls videos to find out who I'm working for.

Colby: oh so you have nothing better to do?

Me: nope. I have no life.

Colby: well maybe we should do something together?

Me: hmm. Maybe we should. What would we do though?

Colby: I have a secret place that I like to go to to calm down. I'll take you there. I'll pick you up in an hour. Be ready.

Me: okay!

I got up really excited. I went and took a quick shower. I got out and got dressed. (Picture at the top is what Nancy is wearing) I then did my hair and makeup. By the time I was done I heard a knock on the door. I went over and opened it. Colby stood there in black jeans, a pink sweatshirt and a black hat.

"You look great." I said laughing. "Thanks for dressing up for me."

"Of course!" Colby laughed. He then stopped and looked me up and down. "You truly do look amazing though." He said smiling. I blushed. I then reached up and took his hat off his head. I then placed it on my head.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.
"I like your Justin Bieber hair." I smiled. He smiled back. He grabbed my hand and lead me out to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in. He got into the drivers side and turned the car on. He started to drive off to somewhere that I didn't recognize. I took the aux cord and started to play my music. One of my favorite songs turned on.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you." I sang a long with it. Then I heard Colby start to sing.

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? if I can't help falling in love with you." His voice was so beautiful. We then sang together.

"Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes, something's are meant to be. Take my hand. Take my whole life too. Well I can't help, falling in love with you." When it said take my hand Colby put his hand on top of mine. I squeezed his hand tight. We sang the rest of the song and soon we pulled up to the location. Colby let go of my hand and suddenly I felt cold. He got out of the car and came over to my side and opened the door for me. He took my hand again and helped me out of the car. He ran to the back of the car and pulled out a picnic basket and then grabbed my hand a lead me to the woods.

"Where are we?" I questioned.

"My secret area that I found one day when I was exploring." He explained.

"Well nice woods." I joked.

"This isn't it. Come on." He said pulling me through the woods. We soon got to an opening and it was a little pond. The water looks Crystal clear and the grass around it was a beautiful bright green. It all looked so beautiful.

"Oh my god, Colby. This is beautiful!" I gasped.

"Not as beautiful as you." Colby said under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing. Just saying how it is beautiful." He blushed.

"Uh huh. Okay." I smiled. Colby put a blanket out on the grass and put the picnic basket on top.

"Would you like to join me, ma'lady?" He said holding out his hand.

"Of course." I said grabbing his hand. He pulled me into his chest. He then put on some music and we slow danced to it. "Colby, you are so amazing for doing this." I said.

"Well your welcome. You were bored and so was I so why not?" He said. I agreed. We soon stopped dancing and sat down on the blanket. We ate the food and just sat and looked at the water. It was really calming. We talked for along time. Soon the sun started to go down and we needed to leave. We got back in the car and drove back to my house.

"Thank you, Colby. Today was really fun. I really needed this." I said.

"No problem. It was my pleasure. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah you will. Bye Colby."

"Bye Nancy." He walked away. I closed the door. I started to walk to go to my room when I heard a knock. I answered. It was Colby again.

"Did you leave som-" I was cut off by Colby grabbing my face and kissing me. I kissed him back. We pulled away from each other.
"I'm sorry. I just had too." Colby said. I was at lost for words. He looked at me and smiled.

"See ya tomorrow." He said and walked away. I closed my door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Holy shit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey. So this one was super long. You're welcome. Sorry for pushing Colby and Nancy's relationship fast but I have plans. Okay see y'all later. Peace out.