Chapter #2

I woke up excited to go to my new job. I actually love working and hate staying in my house all day. I got out of bed, took a shower, put on a little makeup and headed over to the address I was given.

I got to the house and had to be let through a gate. The house was pretty large and had multiple cars parked in front of it. I got out of my car and walked up to the doors. They were large doors and I started to get kinda nervous. It seemed like the people who lived here were gonna be rich snobby people and I hated those kinda people. I pushed back my fears and knocked on the front door. I heard some screams from inside.

"SAM! GET THE DOOR!"

"GOSH DARN IT!"

I laughed a little to myself. Okay. So maybe they would be better than I thought. The door swung open and I was greeted by a young man with blonde hair, blue eyes, and very fair skin.

"Hi. My name is Sam. You must be Jackie's friend, Nancy."

"Um yes I am. It's very nice to meet you Sam." I said sticking my hand for him to shake. He took my hand in his. His grip was kinda firm but soft.

"Nice to meet you too
Come on in." He stepped aside to let me in. I took a step in and could already see all the mess I would have to clean.

"Sorry it's such a mess. We all have been so busy. And now you are here. So that's helpful." I nodded in agreement. "Well I guess you should meet all the other roommates. Here come with me." Sam lead me to the kitchen. There was three guys standing around the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Guys this is Nancy. She will be our new maid."

"Nice to meet you Nancy. I'm Corey." A tall man with a man bun said. I shook his hand and greeted him.

"I'm Aaron." Said a young man with dirty blonde hair. I shook his hand too.

"And I'm Elton." Said a man who seemed to be older than the rest of them. He had a long dark beard and on his head he was wearing a hat that said "send it" on it.

"It's very nice to meet all of you. Shouldn't there be one more? Jackie said there was five roommates." I asked Sam. He nodded.

"Yeah. Colby is probably upstairs in his room editing."

"Editing?" I asked.

"Oh. Um Jackie didn't tell you what our jobs are?" I shook my head no. "Well we are youtubers. We film our life's and stuff like that."

"I know what a youtuber is. Can I just go meet the last roommate please? I need to get everyone's names down." I asked him.

"Oh yeah for sure. Follow me." He said leading me up the stairs to a room. He knocked on the door.

"Whhhaaattt bbrrooo??" The voice on the inside complained.

"Bbbrrrooo we have company." Said Sam. The door to the room swung open to reveal a young man with dark hair that swept to the side like 2012 Justin Bieber.
His eyes were a piercing blue. His teeth were super white.

"I'm sorry. How rude of me. Hi I'm Colby. Colby Brock." He said sticking out his hand. I took it.

"Hi. I'm Nancy."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There ya go. Second chapter. Also I know Elton doesn't live with the boys anymore and Jake does. But we are gonna go back in time for a little. Okay. Peace out.