Chapter #50

Colby and I have been engaged for about two months now. We have been planning the wedding and everything has been going really well. We still haven't told the fans because we wanted to get things planned out first. We had talked the other day and decided it was time to film the video telling them about it. We had set everything up and Colby looked at me. 

"You ready?" He asked me. I let out a sigh and looked at the man that I would be spending the rest of my life with. I smiled at him and nodded. 

"Lets tell the world that we are getting married." I said with a smile plastered on my face. He smiled back and hit the record button. We stood there looking at the camera not knowing what to say. We looked at each other and we smiled again. 

"Well, um. Hey everyone." I said looking back to the camera. 

"So, um I'm not sure how to say this so I'm just going to rip it off like a band aid." I looked to Colby and he nodded, telling me to go ahead. 

"Colby and I are getting married!" I yelled pulling my hand up to show my ring. I calmed down and looked at Colby. 

"Yeah, so we are getting married. We have been engaged for bout two months now. We didn't tell you guys for a little while because we wanted to get most of the planning out of the way first. We have discussed it and we decided that we are going to keep our privacy on how I proposed.  We also are going to keep our wedding under wraps. We know some of you will be upset over this but we ask for you to respect our privacy." Colby had said to the camera. 

"Yeah, we did film a video of some of our friends reacting to us telling them we are engaged. We did not, however, get the boys reactions because they were there when it  happened and they helped Colby plan it. However, we did get some pretty good reactions so look forward to that! Anything else, bubba?" I asked looking at him. 

"Um yeah really quick. I know some of you will not like this. Some of you will love it and support us fully and I thank those people but for those who are starting to type in the comments about how bad of an idea this is or any negative comments at all, please just leave and don't say anything. Nancy and I are adults and we love each other. We want to get married. If i thought this was a bad idea then I wouldn't have proposed and if Nancy thought it was a bad idea then she would have said no but I did propose and Nancy said yes so we are getting married. Deal with it. Thank you all for the support, I love you all. This isn't going to change content in anyway, I will still be doing dangerous things with Sam." Colby then leaned closer to the camera and looked at me then back to the camera. 

"Even if we are going to be married, Nancy isn't going to change my habits." Colby leaned away and winked at the camera. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever ya doofus. Anyway, thats all for now. Thanks for watching and supporting us. It means the world. Bye guys!" I said waving to the camera.

"Bye guys! Love ya!" Colby said waving bye to the camera. He stopped the recording and did some quick edits on it. It was ready to post. He looked at me. 

"You sure about this? I hope you know that once this is out, there is no going back. Like you could never divorce me." He said smiling. I smiled back at him. 

"As long as you don't do anything stupid, I won't wanna divorce you. I'm ready." He laughed and nodded. He looked back to the computer. He was about to send it out when I saw he didn't put a title. 

"Bub, there isn't a title." I pointed out. 

"I know." He said.

"Well aren't you gonna put one?" I questioned him. 

"I can't." He simply shrugged. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can't. There is no way I could put a title on this. I can't put a title on how much I love you." He said looking at me. A smile spread across my face. 

"Well all right then." I said and hit the send button. He smiled at me. The video had uploaded. I wasn't going to lie, I was obviously nervous about the feedback. Colby was very supportive and he made it seem like he was okay, when he was obviously nervous too. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. It was like they were glued there, no matter how hard I tried to pull away. They were stuck, waiting to see what people thought about my future with the man I loved. I knew I shouldn't care what they think but for some reason it felt like they were Colby's parents and if they didn't approve then there was no way any of this could happen. Colby saw how I was acting and decided it wasn't the best thing for me to panic over. So, he grabbed me and pulled me away.  

"Babe, come on. It's not good to just stare at the screen like that, okay? Lets get some sleep, okay?" He said dragging me away from the glowing machine that seemed to have hypnotized me. Once we were out of the room and the door was closed I looked to Colby.

"What if they don't like it?" I asked. 

"They will have to get over it." He said holding my face.

"What if you lose a bunch of followers and then you cant make a living out of the thing you love anymore and then you would have to get a 9-5 job and we all know that you would hate that and it would be all my faul-" I was cut off by Colby gently pressing his lips against mine. I kissed back and he slowly pulled away. 

"Nancy, I swear to you that nothing will happen. If that scenario does happen then I would be fine with it. As long as I get to live my life with you then I will be happy. Whatever anyone else thinks about you does not matter. I love you and I think you are the best thing to happen to me so if people unfollow me because they don't like my choice then so be it. I love you with all my heart, Nancy Rose. Nothing will change that." As he finished his thought a tear slid down my face.

"I love you so much, Colby Brock." I said hugging him. He hugged me back. After a while of just hugging he told me that we should get to be and so we did. That night I slept well knowing that I had made the right choice in my life. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The choice of becoming Colby Brocks Housekeeper

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hope you all enjoyed that chapter! If you did please hit that vote button and leave a comment. Thanks again for reading! Peace out!