Chapter #18

We get out of the car and walk up to Liza's front door. Her house wasnt really a house. It was a mansion. It was four floors high and it was very beautifully decorated. We knocked on the door and David opened it.

"Oh hey! Welcome to the house!" David said while he hugged me and then did the "bro" handshake with Colby. "Come on in!" He said stepping to the side to let us through. We walked in and there were some people inside that I didnt know. We walked into the living room and saw Liza in the middle talking to other friends of hers. She glanced our way and got excited and said bye to the person she was talking to and walked up to me and Colby.

"Thanks for coming over, baby! Oh and your welcome Colby." Liza said laughing. Me and Colby laughed too.

"So what is this, Liza?" I asked.

"Its just a little get together with some friends." She said. Then a girl came up to Liza.

"Liza! Oh my gosh it has been my dream to meet you ever since i started to watch you!" The girl gushed. Me and Colby looked at each other and then at Liza. Liza kinda slowly turned her head to us and then smiled.

"Haha, nice joke, Girl! So nice to see you again!" Liza said. The girl had a confused look on her face.

"Oh hey, Liza! Introduce me and Colby to your friend here!" I said. Liza looked at me. She then turned back to the girl.

"NOW DAVID!" Liza yelled. David came rushing out and bind folded me. I squirmed and tried to get away but he was too strong. Someone else probably got Colby cause i could hear his muffled screams. I had no idea what was going on but I wasn't that worried because this was Liza and David. they wouldn't hurt us. They took us to a car and put us in. We drove off somewhere and it didnt take us that long to get where we were going. Soon I was grabbed and taken out of the car. The touch was familiar.

"Colby, you traitor." I said. He laughed.

"How did you know it was me?" he asked.

"From your touch." I said.

"From my touch?" He asked.

"Yeah, whenever you touch me it feels like, I dunno, I'm safe." I said. I could tell he was smiling cause Liza and David went "awe". All of a sudden Colby's lips were on mine and he was smiling into the kiss. I called it.

"Okay you two love birds. Let's get this show on the road." David said. Colby laughed.

"Okay." Colby said as he positioned me. "So this is a surprise that me, all the boy, Liza, David, and all other members of the vlog squad pitched into so you could have this. We wanted you to have somewhere where you were safe and that tiny apartment wasn't gonna do it for me, so." Colby took the blind fold off. I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful, amazing house. It wasn't even a house it was more of a mansion. At first I didn't get it, then it all came rushing to me. I slowly put my hands up to my mouth and turned to Colby. He was smiling from ear to ear.

"Tha- Colby I- wh- oh my gosh!" I stumble with my words. Tears are streaming down my face and i can't help but smile. I hugged Colby so tight and kissed him. I then went to David and Liza and hugged them.

"I can't thank you enough." I said.

"You don't have too. We wanted you to have a place to yourself." David said.

"Maybe now we will go to your house instead of mine every time." Colby said laughing. I laughed too.

"I dunno. I still really like everyone at your house." I said.

"Well maybe they will just come here and we can party." Colby giggled.

"Maybe. Can we go in now!? I'm dying to see what its like!" I said hopping up and down in excitment. Colby laughed.

"Yeah, we can." He said. I squeeled and ran to the door. Colby was behind me. He looked at David and Liza.

"Isn't she just the most adorable person in the world?" He said to them. David and Liza both "awed" at him and he giggled. As he walked to me Liza slapped David's arm.

"Why don't you buy me a house!?" She said.

"Cause you already have a very nice one." David said.

"Oh, right." Liza said. They both laughed. Colby walked up to me and I moved out of the way. He put a key in the door and unlocked it. He swung the door open and I ran in. I instantly stopped and looked around in awe. The place took my breath away. It was like a castiel. The ceilings are high and there are chandilers. There is a spiral staircase leading to the second floor. I kinda just spun in a circle a few times to take everything in. I stopped spinning and looked at Colby. He was just staring at me and smiling.

"So, do you like it?" Colby asked.

"I love it." I said walking up to him and kissing him. I couldnt believe he would do something like this for me. I was in shock. I couldnt believe the house was mine. I had always wanted a house and I had been saving up for years to get one of my own. I had never thought I would be living in a house like this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Life has never been better
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But will it stay that way, Nancy? Will it? Mwahaha can't wait for the next few chapters  ;) peace out.