Chapter #57

Colby and I had been married for about six months now. Everything was going great and we couldn't be happier. One morning I woke up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I looked to our clock and it read 6:45 am. I sighed and laid my head back down on the pillow. I had been waking up around this time for a week now, and when I wake up I don't feel good. My stomach felt like it was constantly doing back flips. I looked over to Colby who was sound asleep. His mouth was hanging open and he was snoring. I giggled to myself and looked back to the ceiling. Suddenly, my mouth started to water and I could feel the color drain from my face. I shot up out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I bent over the toilet, emptying my insides. I felt my hair being pulled back and someone was rubbing my back. After a bit of liquids coming out of my mouth, I sat back and looked at the person. It, of course, was Colby. I smiled at him. 

"Hey, bub. I'm sorry for waking you." I said in a gravely voice. He smiled back at me.

"It's okay, babe. I'm fine with it. How are you feeling?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"Still not good. Glad that I was able to get something out, though." I said. He was playing with my hair and gave me a frown. 

"What?" I asked him. 

"We should probably get you to a Doctor today." He said. I shook my head.

"Nope, I'm feeling much better now." I said, trying to stand up but falling back to the floor feeling weak. He sighed.

"I know that you don't like the Doctor but you need to get checked on. You maybe really sick and we don't know how to take care of it." He said. This time I sighed at him.

"Yeah, I know. Fine, we can go later today." I said to him. He gave me a smirk and leaned down to give me a kiss on the cheek. 

"Thank you." He whispered to me. 

"Yeah, sure whatever." I chuckled. Colby stood up and helped me stand to my feet. We walked back to the room. Colby was able to fall back asleep pretty quickly. I, on the other hand, was awake for the rest of the night. I was just thinking most of the night. I would check my phone and check Instagram and things like that. Mostly, I would just be in my mind thinking. Nothing really specific just random things. Soon, the sun was rising and I was too. I got out of bed and felt like I had enough energy to take a shower. So I did. When I got out and got ready I went downstairs. When I got down there Colby was up and making breakfast. I smiled to myself. I walked in and sat on a chair in the kitchen. I was really quiet so Colby didn't hear me. He turned around and saw me. 

"OH JESUS!" He said jumping back. He was bending over, hands on his knees. I was bending over in laughter. My stomach was hurting before, but now it was in the worst pain I had ever felt. I took a few deep breathes to calm down, hoping that the pain would subside. Some of it did. Colby popped back up from his position and looked at me.

"You scared me!" He said. I chuckled. 

"Oh really? I had no clue! I'm so sorry." I said sticking out my bottom lip. He rolled his eyes at me. I chuckled again. 

"So, did you make a Doctors appointment?" He asked me. 

"Ummm noooo." I said looking at the floor. 

"Babe! You need to go!" He said. I sighed.

"Fine I'll call them." I said picking up my phone. I called the Doctors and booked an appointment for later in the day. Colby and I started to talk and soon everyone was up and we were all eating. 

"So, guys. I got an email yesterday from our landlord." Sam said. We all looked at him. 

"What did he say?" Corey asked.