Chapter #5

I got into the bed and it was really comfortable. I fell asleep really fast. The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon. My stomach growled. So I got up and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see a shirtless Colby making food.

"Good morning." I said with a yawn.

"Oh good morning ba- ahem- Nancy. How did you sleep?" He asked

"I slept really well actually. Best sleep I have gotten in awhile." I said sitting down at the table.

"Well that's good." Colby said walking toward me with a plate full of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. He set it down in front of me with a fork. "Here ya go. Eat up."

"Oh well thank you." I said as I put food in my mouth. "Oh wow. This is really good."

"Well thank you. I try." He said smiling.

"Good morning guys." Sam said coming down the stairs. "What is that amazing smell?"

"Colby made breakfast." I said eating.

"Really? Are you sure? Colby doesn't really make breakfast." Sam said.

"Well I felt like it this morning." Colby said defending himself.

"Uh huh. Wonder why." Sam said. Colby kinda blushed and I laughed a little. "Those look like comfy clothes, Nancy. Where did you get them?" Sam questioned.

"My clothes were wet from last night so Colby gave me these to sleep in." I said. I know why Sam is saying all of this but I decided to ignore it.

"How nice of him." Sam simply said.

"Yes. I should go change back into my clothes and get to cleaning. Thank you for breakfast, Colby." I said standing up and putting my dishes in the sink. I walked back up to Colby's room and got changed. I then made Colby's bed and cleaned up his room. I went back downstairs to clean what I didn't yesterday. All the boys were sitting eating by now. When I entered they all smiled and said good morning to me. I smiled and greeted them back. I then started to clean up the dishes. I was actually really happy with this job.

~2 hours later~

The boys had been messing around and making videos. At one point Elton came into the room I was cleaning with his camera.

"Okay guys so you all know how our house has been a mess for awhile. Well we found a way to keep it clean. We got a housekeeper!" Elton flipped the camera to me. I looked at it kinda confused but got the message that I should introduce myself.

"Hi everyone. My name is Nancy and as Elton just said I am their new housekeeper. They really needed one. It was like a frat house in here." I joked.

"She isn't wrong. It was really bad. But anyway she is gonna be in a lot of our videos now cause she is super cool. So please welcome her and be nice." Elton said. He then turned his camera off. "They are gonna love you. Don't worry. What they might not like is you being Colby's new girlfriend." He joked.

I blushed and laughed. "Not his new girlfriend. Just friends." I said as I started cleaning again.

"Sure, whatever." Elton laughed as he walked away. Throughout the day I was being introduced to everyone's audience. One after another the boys would come to me and have their cameras out. I didn't mind. I actually enjoyed it. Colby was the last one to come in.

"Guys this is Nancy our new housekeeper. She is super cool and nice. So be nice to her. Be careful she is a roasting master." He said looking at me smiling. I smiled back. I got back to cleaning then after I was done I was getting ready to leave.

"Bye guys! I'm going home!" I yelled.

"BYE NANCY!" I got from Elton, Aaron, and Corey.

"Thanks for coming. See ya tomorrow!" Sam said hugging me bye.

"See ya tomorrow." I said.

"Bye Nancy. It was really fun. The house looks great. We will see you tomorrow." Colby said hugging me.

"Thanks. See ya tomorrow." I said walking to my car and getting in. I backed out and Colby wave me bye. I waved back and drove away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wow. What an interesting two days.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's currently 2 am where I am so I'm tired. Imma go to bed. Peace out!