chapter 15

Eirin pov

Only one more day until spring break.

And then on Monday I leave to see my friends back in Cali!

I'm staying with Margo.

I'm going to go see Alec and Sydni and all my good friends!

Thinking about taking Eli...

Let's do it!

I take out my phone and text Margo.

Me
Hey! Can't wait to see you ;) I have a question. May I bring my new friend? He's hottttt ;)

Margo
Shit... sure thing cutie. See you Monday?

Me
Yeppo! His name is Eli. Be ready.

I open my locker and take my binder for my last two periods out.

A finger taps my shoulder and I turn around to see Eli.

"Hey, are you doing anything...Monday through Thursday next week?" I ask, a smirk playing on my lips.

He thinks for a moment, burrowing his eyebrows, "I don't think so. May I ask why?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me back home? I'm visiting friends for a couple days. I hate plane rides by myself.."

"Ok, I'll talk to my mom. Don't need my little angel all scared!" He teases.

"Stawpppp..."

"Sooooooooooooooo, ready for art! It's the last day to finish the project." He asks.

"It's drawing a fucking portrait. And plus, I've been finished with my main one. I take it home so I have more time to work on other things at school."

"Oh... well I need help on drawing the nose, and then it'll be done. Wanna help your best friend?" Eli bugs.

I sigh, "Sure, asshole."

He hugs me and pats my back as we enter the humongous art room.

We take our usual seats and I look at my portrait that I had already finished.

It needed more value in the character's neck bones, her wavy hair rested on her shoulder with her t-shirt dangling off of the other.

I did touch ups then handed it in with my signature in the bottom right hand corner.

"Can I see yours, Eirin?" A girl I kinda know from class, asks me.

"Ummm, s-sure."

I hand her my paper and she looks at it with awe.

"It's done so well! How did you manage to get the structure of her hour glass figure so perfectly done?"

She pushes up her nerdy square matte black glasses up her nose.

"I-I don't know... I g-guess I'm good at drawing a females frame?"

She looks at me with wide eyes, "I wish I was that good. That can make a good career one day. Sitting at home, in your art room just drawing to your heart's content."

She looks at me and shys away, hiding the fact she just almost drueled over a fantasy.

I offer her a small smile, placing my artwork into the turn in bin and start to walk back to my table.

"Hey! I didn't catch your name." She asks behind me.

I smirk, remembering what Eli said when him and Blake met.