chapter 22

Eirins POV

"Will you, Eirin Meyer, let me into your life and trust me with all your secrets... and I know I can trust you with mine...and become my girlfriend?"

My heart raced at the sudden action.

He..

Wants ME...

To be his...

Girlfriend?

He looks at me with hopeful eyes and I smile brightly.

"Y-Yes!"

"Yes?!"

I nod, gleaming.

He smiles, handing me a box of chocolates.

I smile and give him a big hug, him embracing my presence while I'm in his arms.

We eat the chocolates together and look at the funny pictures he put in the book.

We hear a knock on the door and with both say, "Come in!"

The door opens to reveal Sydni with a few Panda Express boxes.

"So we have Eirin the picky eater here," She pauses and hands me my box of food, "And here is Eli's." She hands him his.

"Thank you," We say.

Eli exchanges looks with Sydni and she ohs.

She leaves and shuts the door behind her.

"Hey, how bad was living with your dad after they started fighting?" Eli looks at me.

I look at my honey walnut shrimp and sigh, "Pretty bad..."

Eli nods, looking at his food.

I put down my fork and hug him.

He hugs me back, sorrow evident in his eyes.

"You're a great friend you know that?" I tell him.

"Ah, you mean boyfriend now, correct?" He jokes.

"Of course." I kiss his cheek and he smiles, lightening the mood.

"Look at us, together after only knowing each other for two months?" I look him in the eyes and he nods.

"Yep, are you ready to go home, tomorrow?" He asks me, finishing his food.

I take a bite of my food and nod, "Yeah I don't wanna be here any longer then I have to."

~.~

Alec helps me walk around as Eli gets a pep talk by the girls.

"I'm glad you found Eli," Alec states, taking my hands and helping me to sit down.

My stomach got real sore after a few hours, the scabs are really hurting.

"Is that so? So you aren't jealous?" I joke with him, patting the spot next to me.

"I'm a little jealous, but I can't be here for you as much anymore, but he can. So I'm glad you have him. And plus, we are still on good terms. That's all that matters."

I smile and he hugs me gently.

"Thank you, Alec."

"Anytime, Sunshine."

I smile and hug him back, knowing that I won't see him for a long time after tomorrow.

Alec decided that he would take us to the airport, and I'm very surprised he wanted to wake up so early to do so.