chapter 20

Eirins pov

I woke up on the beautiful Wednesday morning in California, next to a sleeping beauty.

And if I try to wake him up, he will say that I am ruining his beauty sleep.

That drama queen.

What was weird was yesterday when the gang came over, Eli kept on pulling everyone over to talk in private one by one.

What is that kid doing?

Anyway, I slid out from under the fluffy white covers and into the guest bathroom. I straightened my hair, making it be extra long.

I put on some jean short shorts, and a baby blue crop top. I put on the bracelet that Eli gave me the first night here, along with my grandma's necklace. With that, I put on some black and white vans and applied my usual makeup.

Eli knocks on the bathroom door, me letting him in, "Good morning, hun."

He groans and shoves his head into my shoulder, "It's too early."

I laugh, running my hand through his hair, "Well get ready, we have a lot to do today."

He groans and I leave the bathroom, smiling at him as I left the guest bedroom.

All the friends stayed the night and they were all still sleeping in the theater room.

Sydni and Brayton were in the kitchen, making eggs and bacon for everyone, along with laughing at stupid things they were talking about.

"Good morning, weirdos," I greet them as I walk into the kitchen.

"Morning, Sunshine," Brayton comments and I smile, giving him a hug.

"Sunshine is Alec's name for her so be careful saying that," Sydni laughs.

"Be careful saying what?" Alec walks in and we all try to hold back laughter.

I shake my head, waving it off.

"Alec, wanna go wake up everyone with me?" I ask.

He nods his head, "All that is left is Margo, Garrett, Amy, and is Eli still asleep?"

I shake my head, "I think he is in the shower. He was awake when I came out here."

He nods and we agree to wake up Amy first. We walk into the theatre room and look at Garrett on the couch behind Amy.

Might as well wake them both up now.

We take the horns and agree to countdown.

3

2

1

Honk!

"What the fuck?" Amy groans.

Garrett just opens his eyes and laughs.

Amy backhands me and Alec as we laugh.

"Come on wake up, idiots," Alec says, sobering up.

We then go to Margo's room, which is upstairs, and decide to tickle her.

Walking in, Margo is sound asleep, her shirt lifted to show half of torso.

You know those crazy sleepers that their clothes fall off durning sleep?

That's Margo.