chapter 33

Eirins pov

School is out for the summer and I plan to spend as much of it with Eli and my friends back in Cali.

They are coming to spend an entire month of summer with me and they won't go back until July.

And thank the lord that we have finished school for the year because I could not handle having so many tests.

Anyway, today I have a doctors appointment to get my blood drawn.

My mom wants to know why I get shaky and that it can't just be me being Hypoglycemic.

My mom thinks there is more going on.

We drive to the office, the first appointment to the doctors since we moved.

We get checked in and then sit in he waiting room.

I play games on my phone, being mad at these stupid pillars of shit.

My name is called by a nurse and I shut off the game, mumbling curse words at the stupid game.

These games are honestly so stupid, so pointless too.

I walk into the hallway, getting my height and weight measured.

The nurse than takes us into a exam room and I am put on that stupid uncomfortable bed and they check my heart rate, blood pressure, and the thing with the thing to check my breathing.

I just sit, kinda zoned out until I hear "Blood tests," says the nurse.

"Um, what are we doing?"

"Blood tests, I thought you knew this." My mom states and then I nod.

"Yeah, you're right."

~.~

I open the door to Eli's bedroom and see him sound asleep on the bed.

I put my things down on the ground and crawl in bed with him.

His arms snake around me and he groans.

"Why are you awake?" He slurs.

"I had a doctors appointment, remember?"

He nods his head against my stomach.

He starts to kiss my stomach, lifting up my shirt so that he can.

I giggle when all of a sudden he starts to tickle me.

"Ok, you can stop Eli." I say and he just pecks my lips and lays back down.

Laying my head on him, he groans.

"What?"

"Your jeans are hurting my legs, change or take 'em off."

A smirk makes its way onto my face, as i remove my jeans and shirt, then I get up put both on the ground and walk teasily to his closet and grab a oversized t-shirt.

I put it on and crawl back in bed with him, feeling his mini against my stomach when he pulls me flush.

We kiss each other softly and slowly drift asleep.

~.~

I wake up to buzzing on the bedside table and I can only assume it's my phone.