Chapter 4

Everything happens so fast after that Jason grabs his back pack and T-shirt while running towards the kitchen. Wait how does he know where the back door is. He pushes the door open letting it slam on me like the gentlemen he is. The minute we are out in the garden he climbs over the fence and into our neighbour's garden and falls with a loud thud onto the ground.

I quickly climb over the fence landing wobbly on my feet. I look down at Jason and he looks terrible. I kneel down over him.
"I crushed my dad's car, got drunk, sang party in the USA and now I think I have crushed myself."

"No, you haven't Jason you just got the air knocked out of you." I quickly help him up while brushing the dirt of his back.

Then I realised I was touching his bare skin and I stop. I looked down and saw his T-shirt. I quickly give it a shake and Jason take it and puts it on.
"Umm thanks Callar."
"No problem"

I knock on my neighbour's door and explain fake story about how I couldn't find my front door key, but the back door was unlocked so to cut the long story short we need to walk through their house to get out and go library.

Once we have walked through their house we walk in silence. Once in a while I would feel Jason look at me but I wouldn't look back. I didn't want to. I forgive him for everything he has done but would I be willing to pretend everything is great. No I wouldn't.

Jason grabs my wrist making me stop walking and interrupting my thoughts. I look at his face and he isn't looking at me he is looking to his left. When I looked all I could see was trees, bushes and darkness.
"What's wrong Jason?"
"I need to pee so badly."
"What?"
"Please."
"You should have said when in my house."
"Please!"
"Why are you begging me? You have free will just go and pee I will wait here."
"But its not save for you to wait here. I mean it's late..." Jason looked so embarrassed at this point and if you know him like I do you would know that he doesn't give fudges about anyone but himself so if he really wants me to follow him then it means one thing.

Jason is scared. Awww bless him!

"Jason I would love to accompany you to pee but tell me one thing."

"What?"

"Are you scared?"

"Nope just desperate."

"Admit it or I am waiting here for you."

"Please."

"Oh my gosh is your ego that big just say your scared and I will help."

"Why do you want me to say it?"

"You never admit to when your feeling a bit..."

"A bit what?"

"A bit uncomfortable." I burst out laughing because by this point Jason had his legs crossed and looked like he was going to cry.

"Fine I am scared."

Before I could rejoice he had grabbed my arm and pulled me into the darkness with him. We walked to a suitable area and I turned around so I didn't have to see anything.

"No peaking!"

"Don't worry" I say "I don't want my eyes to loose it's innocence."

"Maybe I can help you with that later."

"Isn't it awkward how your peeing and talking about helping my eyes to loose it's innocence." I state while smirking to myself.

"No Callar. Not at all."

I shake my head while smiling knowing that he can't see me.

I am starting to like this Jason.