Chapter 35-If you are going through hard times just know it's not permanent

"Are you sure this is OK Jason?" I asked while biting my lip.

"It's fine and don't worry. Ryan is coming with us too. This is going to be awesome!"

"OK." Jason wanted us to film a social experiment which was interesting as I never knew he had a YouTube channel. I wasn't too sure if I wanted to do this prank but it would be fun and that's what we needed. Something fun to take my mind of the mess I had gotten myself.

"OK so when Ryan brings your dress don't ask any questions just wear it and I will explain." I nodded but couldn't help but smile. He looked so excited. I have never seen him like that before. This prank better not be extreme! After a few minutes Ryan came with a big bag. We were in
Jason's living room which kind of resembled my living room only his was more spacious. Ryan placed the big white bag on the table before revealing a wedding dress.

Ryan turned to smile at me. I immediately shook my head understanding exactly what is going to happen. "I am not wearing that dress!"
"Come on the social experiement is going to be awesome!" Ryan stated while jumping excitedly.
"Do you know how bad it would look when we are outside?"
"We have a car." Ryan said.
"That you can't drive."
"I can." A voice said behind me. I turned around to see Stephanie. She gave me a small smile. "Don't worry I am going to be driving. I can drive."

"Stephanie!" Ryan jumped on her crushing her onto the sofa while he attempted to hug her as he layed on her.
"I can't breathe...please get of me." Ryan quickly got up from Stephanie before pulling her up.
"OK so why are we here today?" Stephanie asked.
"Jason wants to record a video for YouTube." Ryan answers while holding the wedding dress up.
"Why are you holding a wedding dress?" Stephanie asked.
"You or Callar have to wear it." Ryan pouted.
"OK what exactly is the video?"
"Pretending to be married to an old man." Jason laughs silent when Ryan says this.
"Where exactly is the old man?"
"In my house. He is grandad." I smiled at this.
"So your grandad doesn't mind right?"
Stephanie asked.
"That's why we are doing this video." Ryan looked so hopefull and I would have put on the dress and cooperated but I was scared of two things. The first one being the dress doesn't fit and I am just going to struggle in front of them.

The second one being someone in school might see me which would lead to more bullying. Stephanie must have sensed this because she grabbed the dress from Ryan before turning to me.

"Callar I am going to need a lot of help with my make up and putting this dress on." Jason and Ryan cheered as she pulled me out of the living room and up the stairs.

                        ***

We got out of the car and got into our roles. Stephanie and Ryan's grandfather have to pretend as if they just got married but Stephanie has to look miserable because it's a forced marriage. Ryan and I are the extra actors so we would go to them and question them loudly. Us doing this would encourage others to react and get involved.

Jason got out his camera and then we started. Me and Ryan stayed hidden as his grandad and Stephanie came into view the old man was pulling her arm roughly while she looked very miserable.

This looked real!

I gave Ryan and Jason a signal before coming out of my hiding place. I walked slowly towards were they were standing. Stephanie looked at me with a pleading look while the old man continued trying to take her away.

"Excuse me sir." I started. I could see people had stopped to look in our direction which led to me having to bite my lip to stop myself laughing. I looked at Stephanie before continuing.