Chapter 21

We were able to leave school because I made an excuse about needing to go hospital for a check and needing someone by my side.

When I got in Stephanie's Istill couldn't believe Stephanie could drive. In my school not a lot of people drove to school mainly because we got free transport to school to so I guess no one could be bothered to. And to make things worse every hour you have to go and pay for parking as you would be parking every hour.
Stephanie played music during the journey and from time to time would ask me some questions. "What is your plan when we get there?"
"Getting Jason and leaving."
"How his dad is a sexual predator. He won't allow us to get him and he wouldn't let us go easily."
"Does his dad have a car?" I asked
"Yh. It's a red Toyota."
"OK so if it is outside his house that means that he is in."
"If not it means he is gone right." Stephanie said. "Why not call him?"
"I don't have my phone. The police do."
"OK check my phone and see if I have his number." I got her phone and looked through her contacts until I saw a Jason. "You have a Jason Steph." "Well I only know one Jason."
I called the number and it went to voice mail after 3 rings.
"I think he declined it."I said
"Call again Cali." I called again and it went to voice mail again.
"Maybe he is hiding and doesn't want his dad to find him." Stephanie stopped outside a big white house. Who would have thought such an awful thing is happening in a gorgeous and beautiful house. "Let me do it." Stephanie took the phone from me and called to my surprise someone actually picked it up.
"Please stop calling or daddy is going to break the phone and I wouldn't be able to call the police." This sounded like a kid on the phone.

Jason has a little sibling?

"Sweetheart we are going to call the police for you OK." I said
"OK."
"We will call the police and then come get you so where are you?"
"I am in my room under the bed. You can climb through my window. I can stand by it."
"That's great." I gave Stephanie the signal to stay in the car before leaving.
"Is your daddy home?"
"Yh. But he is asleep on the floor."
"OK I am walking around the house please just wave through the window so I can see you."
"I am."
"OK if you see me just say, I see you. I have brown hair and I am carrying a black back pack." I realised I might have been too descriptive but what's an easier way of saying everything I just said.
"I see you" the girl whispered-shouted. I looked up and I saw her. A small blonde child by the window. Luckily it wasn't too high. I gently climbed the lower roof and when close to the window I signaled for her to open the window. She pushed the window and it opened. I pulled her out of her bedroom gently rested her on my hips before pushing the window close and climbing down. I rushed to the car and sat at the back seat while sitting the little girl next to me. "You did it Cali! You actually did it." Stephanie squealed out of excitement.
"Yh I can't believe it." I stated.

Stephanie turned to face the little girl. "Hey little one what's your name?"
"Amy." Stephanie eyes widened and I knew instantly what she was thinking. Her father had mentioned her in the leaked video. Her father was  willing to sexually asult Amy if Jason didn't corporate. No wonder he sat there and tolerated this.
"I am calling the police now." I dialed 999 and explained the situation.

"So there is a young person in the building?" The operator asked

"Yh we think he is still in there. We just got his sister out. We kind of worried."

"Don't worry we are on the way. Just keep out of sight especially as you have the child with you."

"Yes sir." The operator stayed on the line so I gave the phone to Stephanie while she looked at me confused. I didn't say anything just left the car in silence. I will not wait a minute longer. I need to get him out.

I ran to Amy's window which I knew was still unlocked as Amy had said her father was sleeping on the floor. I climbed through it and entered into the house. I walked quietly too her door and opened it. Now where is Jason's room?

I walked down the corridor and saw a plain door but there was another door which looked broken and very old so I pushed it opened. The hinges were loose which I noticed because of how the door swayed loosely and hit the walk making it more dent than it actually was.

I heard shuffling and that's when I saw him. Jason was in the corner his head down on his thigh as if he didn't want to see who is in front of him. "Jase!" He looked up at me and shook his head. "It's me Callar." I crouched down the his level and looked at his face he had bruises and dried blood on his face. "Please go." He cried.
"I am not leaving without you." I insisted stubbornly.

"I think you should listen to him." I turned around to come face to face with the beast himself. Jason's dad.
"For once Jason is right about something."
"Stay backkk." I stumbled. There was something about him which made me feel a bit fearful but I wasn't too sure. After all I just saw a bold headed prick right in front of me.

"I called the police. So stay back!" I shout irritated that he kept coming close. I warned him. I got my fist ready and punched him twice in the face causing him to fall on the bed. Jason immediately stood up and we ran for the stairs Jason infront. Then a big hand grabbed me back and I got my pepper spray from my trouser pocket and sprayed him in the eyes causing him to let go and shout. We got out the front door and ran.
"It's the police stand still." An officer shouted. We stood still at the door way and a police woman came to us. "Where is he?"
"In the house. I sprayed his eyes with this because he chased us. I pulled out the pepper spray and saw it wasn't pepper spray it was a Justin Bieber spray. Either way it worked. The police woman smiled before walking towards the house. More police officers came with a blanket to wrap Jason due to his minimum clothing. Some went to Stephanie's car to talk to Amy.
I sat on the brick wall watching the scene unfold in front of me. For the first time Jason didn't look scared or worried I could actually say hand on heart he looked calm and that made me feel settled. I watched as Jason's dad was handcuffed and walked out by the police. Jason's dad's eyes looked very red and sore. Awesome!

Disgusting. Filthy. Dirty. Man.

Stephanie came and sat next to me on the brick wall. She put her arms around me as she embraced me. "You are a hero Cali."

"No you are." I pulled out the Justin Bieber spray and Stephanie laughed. "I didn't have pepper spray so I slipped that in your pocket in case."

I smiled as I hugged her back.