Chapter 41

It's Thursday and I am back home. When me and Jason were out in his special place we sat us down on the grass and he pulled me very close to him. I leaned my head on his shoulder while we stayed close. After a while he got out his camera and recorded the scenery a bit then we heard the song hero.

Jason looked down at me his eyes shining and he pulled me up to my feet before wrapping his arms around my waist and putting my arms around his neck. We moved slowly in time to the music and getting to the end of the song it started to rain. Hard.

"Noooo!" I said looking up. I looked back to Jason and he was smiling in amusement and before I could do anything he kissed me. On the lips. It was a ten second kiss. I smiled at me suddenly feeling shy.

Do I thank the dude?

What do I do?

So I leaned in forward and kissed Jason more slowly. I felt his hand stroking my cheek and the other reaching to my hair. After a while we both pulled away to see an old man watching us. When he realised we saw him he got up and left. We both looked each other being saying together and at the same time "what the actual hell?"

I laughed quietly at the memory before going to check on Miranda. For the past few days she had kept to herself and mainly stayed in her room. My mum was busy and hasn't really noticed but I have. I knocked on her door and took a step back.

"Miranda open the door." She didn't respond so I tried opening it and it was locked. "I just wanted you to know that me and mum are home today because there isn't school and mum wants to watch me so if you like you can come downstairs."

No reply.

I turned to go to my room when I came face to face with Daniel. "She isn't answering is she?" I shook my head. "Maybe to me but not you." I went to my room and got out my diary.

Dead diary today is Thursday. The day I would have been in danger if there was school. I am at home doing nothing.

I layed on my back staring at the ceiling trying to go through everything which had happened. I got my headphones and put them on before putting a song on. Solo by Demi Lovato came up. This song wasn't relatable to me but I loved it anyways. I tried singing in my horrible singing voice when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door to see my mum in her work clothes wearing earphones. "I was supposed to be home but I have been called in to look at something." I nodded not wanting to show any disappointment. I gestured to her earphones.

"Since when did you use them."

"When you started singing." I gasped.

"Anyways I am going. Daniel would here with you and Miranda for the rest of the evening so be obedient and listen to him." Mum turned around to walk but stopped in her tracks.

"Watch Miranda for me she has been having awful stomach cramps and Daniel has been trying to help her."

"That's OK mum." She gave me a peck on the cheek. "See you later Callar."

Mum walked out of my room. I sat on my bed and listened to her footsteps as she walked down the corridor, then down the stairs and out the door. I layed back on the bed with my headphones on as I listened to my music.

                            ***

I opened my eyes and was met with darkness. I picked up my phone and saw that it was 9:30pm. I had 8 missed calls from Jason and some text messages from him as well.