Chapter 28

I will admit. I never really told Stephanie about how ugly I felt when we had finished getting ready. Stephanie looked slim and pretty. I looked fat and hideous in this dress and make up. The dress I was wearing was above the knee and was black.

The dress was gorgeous just not on me. I felt like my belly was visible through the dress. I know people would say I was over reacting but I couldn't help it. I didn't want to walk into a party and be insulted by the very same guy I was supposed to attract. We sat in the car in silence. Once in a while my hair would get in the way of my face which led to me pushing it back and accidentally rubbing some concealer off in the process.

"Don't worry Calie. I won't let anything happen to you."
"I trust you Steph. I just don't feel like I look OK."
"Well you do and Michael wouldn't be able to look away." I sighed. We soon pulled up to his drive way then we both quickly got out. The house was near Ryans which made me feel even more anxious. I reached out and touched my necklace. Jasons necklace. I decided to wear it tonight to make sure it was safe and I kind of missed Jason around so this necklace helped me.

Before making our way to the house. I could already hear loud music coming from the house and could see a lot of empty cups outside the house. Once we got in after being asked multiple questions by the fake security guard Stephanie went straight for the living room. I couldn't help but notice the strong scent filling the room making me feel light headed and sick. Are the green snakes trying to make people loose consciousness?

"OK Callar they are all probably in here smoking their Lungs away. Rule number one don't act disgusted."

I nodded before we walked in.

"Babe! Over here!" Stephanie ran to the guy who I now know is Ricky before throwing her hands around his neck. He spun her around for a bit before putting her gently on her feet and kissing her nose. Stephanie looked back at me while smirking. She left Ricky's arms before pulling me to her. She put her arm around me. "This is Calie. She is my best friend in school. Calie this is Ricky my boyfriend." Ricky looked at me while licking his lips. Looks like I am attracting the wrong guy. Lol!

"Nice to meet you Calie." He said before kissing my hand. I felt my face get hot. Not a lot of guys cat call me or make me feel beautiful so the tiniest thing and I am all wobbly. "Nice to meet you too Ricky." I said quietly.
"Well Ricky I am going to show Calie around and then I will be back."
"OK Babe." He kissed her again before winking at me and disappearing into the crowd.
"I want out." I said immediately. I felt too awkward and I didn't like it. "Nope can do and besides look over there." She pointed to our left side and I saw a very tall black man.

He looked very handsome and was wearing a suit. He wasn't participating in the activities happening around him and was just watching everything happening. He suddenly looked at us but I couldn't look away. There was something about him which got me interested immediately.

He looked away after a while. Probably found me weird for starring to much.

"Aww you guys just eye raped each other." I gave her a look of disgust. "Why would you say that?"
"But you guys did though." Stephanie looked back into the crowd. "Please try and talk to Micheal. He is so quiet and he wouldn't bite. Worst he would do is ignore you and if he does that just try be persistent. Remember we are doing this for Joel." I nodded. She had a point.

Just as I was about to tell her to wish me luck she was gone. She disappeared. I looked at where Michael was and he wasn't there anymore. I saw a lot of new people entering and going straight upstairs. This made me wonder what was upstairs. I joined the big crowd and ran up the stairs with them.

Once upstairs everyone went and started squeezing themselves into one room which had disco lights making the room glow into different colours. I decided to walk down the corridor and check the other rooms. Most of the doors were locked which meant the unimaginable was happening in the room. I cringed at the horrible thought. I walked to the end of the corridor when I saw a door at the end of the corridor which was left ajar. I am a very curious person so I decided to look through the gap. Then I heard familiar voices.

"No Emily no."
"Please." I looked through and saw something which almost gave me a heart attack. There was Mr Josh laying on his back with Emily straddling him. I couldn't believe my eyes. I almost burst out laughing.
"Emily we can't think about Lily." Wait Mr Josh is having a relationship with Lily? Mr Josh points this out as if it makes everything sound better. Does he not understand by law that he can't have relationships with students even if the student is 18.
"Your right." A deep voice said. I turned around and saw Michael. Wait how did he heard me I said all of that in my head. Oh no am I starting to talk to myself? "Even I won't date someone in the green snake because I am the leader of it." I quickly put my hand over his mouth. Why the flip was this guy talking about the green snakes out loud. Isn't it suppose to be a discrete group. "You can't say it out loud. People would hear and you wonder." He removed my hand from his mouth looking slightly annoyed. "I am the leader and all those here know about Green snakes that's why they were invited." I nodded.

Then how did Mr Josh and Emily get here?

"The only new person around is you. I haven't seen you around." He looked my up and down which made me uncomfortable. OK Callar time to make him fall for you!
"It's because I haven't been around. My name is Callar but my friends call me Cali. You can do the same." I smiled.
"Yh sure my name is Michael."
"I know." I said quickly. He frowned.
"How do you know my name?"
"Don't worry about that." I smiled and he let out a little laugh.
"So is that guy really a teacher." Michael asked while pointing at the direction of Emily and Mr Josh.

I nod.

"He is an English teacher and teaches  the girl with him and her best friend health and social care." I used my fingers to do the speech mark signs for health and social care part. Michael laughed gently at what I said "I think I know what he meant about health and social care." He pointed towards the direction of Emily and Josh's direction. I wished I hadn't of looked. I closed my eyes tightly then I heard moans and groans coming from them and that's when it hit me hard.

"Michael I think I have lost my eyes and ears virginity." He laughed loudly makings the moans and groans stop. We look at each other with wide eyes while standing absolutely still. Michael quickly grabs my arm and drag me away from the mess.