Chapter 9

The rest of the day was dull, boring with long hours of typing and yawning and soon I was home. My sister Miranda was home already and was laying on the couch eating party rings while Love Island was on.

"Hey Miranda!"
"Surprised I am home?"
"Nope."
"Just here to make sure that you don't bring shirtless guys here."
"I didn't he-"
"You should have seen mum's face when I told her."
"You told her?"
"Yh. You were sleeping when she came home and I told her."
"Why?"
"She deserves to know Callar."
"Whatever!"
"Oh and she brought Chinese food home and we both ate it."
"Why didn't you wake me up?"
"I wanted my sister to sleep peacefully without interruptions." I glared at her which didn't last long because I couldn't help but laugh which resulted in her laughing too.
"I am going to my room now." I quickly got changed, got my laptop and sat on the bed. I went on Facebook and typed in Luke William. His account immediately came up and I looked through the pictures.

Some of his pictures looked like they were taken professionally. They were of him standing in front of graffiti walls, him running with the wind going through his hair gently and him standing on the busstop shelter. Emily was right he was good looking. He also got a lot of likes for many of his pictures. He might as well have taken a picture of the ceiling he would still get a lot of likes.

So what went wrong? Obviously this guy was loved by many so what made someone decide that he doesn't deserve another day.
I didn't have a lot of friends on Facebook but me and Luke still managed to have some mutual friends. So I went on the list to see who we are both friends with and the only name on the list which shocked was Lily.

That means that she knew him. For her to be friends with him online shows that they both accepted each other because maybe they knew each other more than any one would expect or suspect. Either that or Lily sent him a friend request because she knew he is brothers with Ryan and Luke added her back because he probably saw her pictures and maybe liked the look of her. What guy wouldn't she is gorgeous and she knows it.

I carried on looking at his account and about three months ago he had written a paragraph which was clearly an indirection because of the way it was written. It said this:

You can't impress me if you are not doing what I want. Stop following me or getting me stuff I am not easily gained that way. Just listen to me and do as I say. I wouldn't let you do anything I know can put you in any type of trouble. Your problem is you have small faith in me so why are you here.

I had to re-read the quote again as I try to wrap my head around this. Luke tried to control someone and I am guessing they didn't like it so they killed him. I decided to make a timeline on my whiteboard.

I printscreened his account showing the quote and printed it out and stuck it on the whiteboard. Above the picture I wrote warning number one. This was a sort of warning right? He obviously put this quote out there because he was annoyed with someone maybe this is what lead up to what happened.

So now I need to find out two significant things. Who was this quote based on and did the person reply publicly.
I quickly typed Jason Midlands and a picture of him sticking his tongue out pops up and I can't help but laugh. The caption was interesting. It was Sex attraction. I started to read the comments and realised that all the people who had commented were inappropriate girls and some of them were in my class.

I quickly added him without hesitation and sent him a message.
Hey Jason I need to ask you something in relation to Luke.
I decided to look through his pictures while waiting for a reply. His pictures weren't professional but they were good. And just like Luke he had a lot of likes for each picture but then again what's the actual point.

What's the point in having a sea of people follow you when in reality some don't even like you or are even holding a grudge. I look at my phone to see that I have 30 messages on Snapchat. I went on the first message which was from a user I didn't recognise and message said:

Stay away from my man you dumb b*itch
Another message from a different user said:
You are such a hoe. It such shame that you have to drug guys so they can sleep with you. You took him from his house and drugged him. Your disgusting!

W

hy do people keep saying I drugged him and why isn't anyone asking how the hell he got into my house. Everyone knows that I don't have a clue where he lives. They all call me the outcast who isn't updated with what is going on around school and stuff so surely they should know I have no clue where he lives.

"Errrgghhhh!"
"Callar I hope you aren't doing anything naughty in your room!"
"Really Miranda who makes that sound when getting fu-"
"That sentence better be ending with the word naughty!"
"Naughty then."
"Good girl! Now come down and have what you didn't have yesterday. Pizza and oven chips." After hearing that I rushed downstairs and into the dining room to get my plate of pizza and chips.

And then I rushed to the living room and keeping up with the kardashian came up and kim was busy blabbing about her midlife crisis.

She had spilt her concealer. Yh I know it's very tragic.

I shake my head while eating my pizza. If only Kim was in my shoes then she would know the definition of crisis.
I carry on watching the show while the family complain about things which shouldn't be complained about or even discussed for more than 5minutes.
I soon get bored and go back upstairs to get my phone and laptop. I sit on my bed while opening the laptop lid. I typed up my password and I saw two notification on Facebook. The first one Jason had added me back and sent two messages. The first one message was:
Yh sure.
And the second one was:
Why not text instead. He sent me a phone number which I saved. I took my phone back downstairs with me and went to the living room to finish my pizza.

************************************
It was evening and my mum was home in her room doing some written work. After her long lecture about shirtless guys thanks to Miranda I was free to go to my room. I got my phone and texted Jason.

Me: hey its Callar
Jason: Hey! Do you want to talk now?
Me: Yes I am. But is it OK if I can call you.
Jason: Yh sure.
So I called Jason and he picked up on the second ring.
"Hi Callar."
"Hey how are you feeling?"
"A bit weird. Why did you call?"
"I want to talk to Ryan."
"Okayy."
"I need his address to do this."
"I can't do that Callar." I roll my eyes at what he just said. "Look Jason if someone had told me two years ago that I was going to lie to the police to save your butt I would have laughed.."
"What's your point?"
"My point is that if I can do something which I would have considered shocking then so can you."
I heard him groan while I giggled. "Please Jason. I wouldn't do anything stupid and your name wouldn't be mentioned."
"Fine! But you better keep your word."
"I promise Jason."
"Good girl."

Wow never thought there was a day Jason would call be a good girl. "He called me a lot of names but good girl was never one of them.