Chapter 12

Ryan walked me to my busstop eventhough I told him to stay at home and that I would be fine. We walked in silence and when we got to the busstop we looked up at the monitor. The bus was coming in 3minutes.

"Thanks." I said to Ryan. He looked at me with a confused look on his face.
"About what?"
"Letting me interview you, drink your redbull without killing me and give you a mini panic attack." He smiled while looking down at his shoes.
"Why are you actually doing this?"
"To be honest Ryan I don't know."
"There has to be a reason."
"There isn't." I look at him and he is looking at me and I could see it. The look of fear in his eyes. He knows something and he isn't telling me.

Great.

Now I might be missing something significant to my investigation. The bus came and I gave Ryan a quick hug before getting on the bus. I sat on the opposite side so I didn't have to wave or make some sort of "bye" sign as I was starting to feel and uncomfortable and awkward.

There wasn't much people on the bus or even at the busstop shelter which meant that I would be home in no time. I got out my phone and saw it was still recording. I decided to turn it off once I texted my mum and sister. When I checked my text message I had like 20 messages. Some from Emily, Lily, my mum, sister and Jason. I checked Jason's first as it was only two messages which read:
Hey
Hope you are doing OK?
I sent a quick reply saying am OK.

Emily had sent a message saying sorry for leaving early and I replied saying it's alright.

Lily sent a message which was a video but I decided to wait till I am home before watching.

I went on to check my mum and sister's messages which was a list of different ways to say where are you and your in big trouble. I sent them both reassurance that I am almost there then I put my phone away. When I heard my stop I got my bag and stood near the doors to be ready. I got of the bus and started making my way down my road.

I could hear footsteps behind me but I didn't look back. That's the worst thing to do and besides I knew the footsteps didn't mean anything. The person behind me was getting close so I decided to walk slowly so they can overtake me. That way I can take my time and walk.

After a few minutes I realised that the person was walking next to me. There was a distance between us but the person was still next to me. When I looked at the person. This is what I saw:

The person was wearing the mask that Jason from Friday 13th would wear

The person was wearing the mask that Jason from Friday 13th would wear. Only this individuals one looked so real.

Too real.

I couldn't move or do anything I just stared at this individual until I felt tears in my eyes because I was in pain. So much pain. I looked down at my stomach and saw a knife in me and a big pool of blood around it.

I started gasping.

I felt like I couldn't breath. He suddenly pulled the knife out of me and repeatedly stabbed me.

Over and over again. I was in a puddle of my own blood now. I knew I was going to die. Just like every other unfortunate teenager in London. Just like Luke. The guy in the mask suddenly stopped and looked at me and took a picture of me on his phone before walking away.

Who does that?

The minute he was out of sight I rolled onto my front. Screaming in pain. I was not going to be another statistic. I was not going to die. I started crawling which was very painful as the pavement was rocky. I was barely moving but it was something.

Right?

I carried on crawling until I saw a motorbike lights on.

Come on your nearly there Callar! That was the inner me screaming.

I let out a cry and I pushed myself closer to the bike, feeling fainter with every movement. I was so close I could touch the bike tyres. Then I heard someone's  front door open.

"OK Dad I will be home soon." I heard the bang of the persons front door then a gasp.
"Oh my God!" The boy yelled. He ran back and banged on his door.
"Dad! Open the door." The door opened and the boy frantically starts explaining what he saw.

"There's a girl and she has been stabbed call 999."

"Where son?"

"Just out here call 999." I soon felt the presence of a figure near me. My eyes were slowly closing but I forced it open. I was met with hazel color eyes staring at me. "It's going to be OK." The boy said while pushing my hair away from my face. My eyes were closing and before it closed I heard the boys screaming at his dad to come quick.

And that's when I lost consciousness.