Chapter 2

Augusts' P.O.V

I was Headed to my girlfriend K House. We been together for 6 months now, and I honestly love her. "Wassup bae" I said. "Hey baby " She said kissing me. "What'chu doing" I asked her. She looked nervous.  "Well I just got through taking a pregnancy test and I - " I cut her off. "What you say?" I asked  her. "I took a pregnancy test" She said. "What it say?" I asked. "I'm Positive " She said. I sighed and rubbed my hand down my face. "August What about my career? " She said crying.  I shook my head. "K. Bae I got you it's alright " I said hugging her. She nodded.

××××××××××

Amari 's P.O.V

"So Wassup with you? " Aloni asked.

"OK, You remember August? " I said. She nodded.  "Your Bestfriend August, from New Orleans,  and now The new Singer" She said. "Yea, well, I saw him lastnight,  and we talked and today at 3 were going to lunch " I said smiling.  "You do know who he's Dating? " She asked me.  "August is single!" I said. "No, August is dating K. Michelle " She said. I just stared at her. I nodded. "Well it's not like were Dating,  were just catching up" I said.  She rolled her eyes. "Watch yourself you know that hoe crazy , you watched her on Love & Hip Hop" She said. "I wish K would fuck with me, N.O gonna fuck that Memphis Tennessee bread up! " I said. Aloni laughed.  "Well I'm bout  to go shopping " She said. I nodded. 

I texted August. 

Me: Umm meet me at 2 instead...

Aug: Thats ckoo

I read the text and rolled my eyes. I can't believe He has a girlfriend. Is it selfish to be a bit jealous?? 

××××××

×××××××

What Y'all Think About K. Being Pregnant?

Do You Think Amari should Be jealous?

I Got Your Back (August Alsina Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara