Chapter 29

K. Michelle's P.O.V

"I cant believe its only 2 more months" I said to Eric. "Me either, whats her name ma" "Kaylee Michelle Pate or Davis" "Thats cute" He said. I nodded in agreement. "Look so how you doin the baby shower?" "Im just inviting 15 people... I dont want a big babyshower for her, I already got alot of stuff" "Ight so who all you tryna invite" "Umm.. Amari , Her boyfriend Ryan, August his girlfriend Ciara, Joseline and Stevie, Rasheeda and Kirk, MiMi,  Kaisia, T.I and Tiny, Tamar and Vince, and Traci" He nodded. "Ight"

****************

Amari's P.O.V

"So you ready to find out Ma?" August asked. "Yes, I am" I said. Me and him were waiting in the room for my doctor. "Where's Yo Rude ass Girlfriend" "She said she had to go to the Studio.. Where my Nigga Ryan at?" "He's at school" "So what made you got the blonde weave" August said smirking. "I wanted to look different, and Its cute on me anyway, Ryan likes it.. You liked it" "It do look good on ya, but to me anything looks good on you" I smiled. The doctor came in the room. "Hi.. I see You Have August here" I nodded. "So are you ready to find out what your having today" "Yep" "Ok" she lifted my shirt up and placed the cold gel on my tummy. She looked at the monitor. "There's the heartbeat" She said. "So August what do you all think it is?" "I know its a Girl" "Amari .. What about you?" "I dont know" "Well August.. Youre Correct, Its a Baby Girl" I smiled widley. "Yall have a Great day" She walked out. "Oh my Gosh! Im having a girl!" I said. "we having a girl" August said. I kept smiling. I then Grabbed Augusts' face and kissed him with passion. I Pulled back. "Im so sorry. I waa just you know" "Its ight. I Get it, lets just go" "Ok" we walked out the building, I hurried to my car but stopped when August called my name. 'What" I Said. He walked over to him. "You luhh that nigga dont'chu?" I was silent. "Love Is For Suckas" He said and walked off. "I Didnt say I loved Ryan" I Said. He kept walking. I Got in my car and thought about what August said, I do love Ryan but August made me feel bad about loving him, I drove out the parking lot behind August.

********************************

Asha's P.OV

"I Dont need your help" I Said to Bernard. "Man yo ass been getting attitudes with me all day, and Im getting sick of this shit" "Oh you is? Well you can go fuck that hoe since she's been giving you hickies!" I Said pointing to them on his neck. "Man ian een cheatin on yo ass" "Bernard get'cho liein ass out my face, cause Ian got time" I Said flipping through the channels. "Ian goin nowhea yo ass in my house" "Nigga I'll fuckin leave.. but I prefer not to do that cause I know you gone be callin me sayin how much you love me and shit" His phone lit up on the bed beside me. He reached for it but I grabbed it. I Read the message.. I felt like my eyes were playing with me.

Loni' Baby: Babe? Can We Chill Tonight? Just Me And You. Addie's Going Over Her Dad's House.

"Nigga I Know damn weel you and my cusion aint been fuckin!" I Screamed while throwing his phone at him. "Calm down , it aint even like that!" I Punched him in his jaw. "You Pussy Ass Nigga!" He picked me up and threw me on the bed. I Kicked him. "Dont fuckin touch me bitch" I Screamed. I Grabbed my pursed and threw hit him in the head. 

I Walked downstairs and grabbed a box of matches. "Nigga wanna fuck my cusion and lie to me, betray me, Im over here pregnant as hell and you cheatin Im finna show yo ass some" I Said. 

I Went in the livingroom and scratched the match on the box. The fire flared up I saw the match on his couch. I Stood over it and watched it burn. I Walked to the next couch and did the same. I Walked upstairs and grabbed his clothes. "What the fuck you doin with my clothes." "Nigga you finna see" He followed me downstairs. "What the fuck. Bitch is you crazy!" "DAMN RIGHT IM CRAZY. I TOLD YO ASS IM NOT THE ONE TO MESS WITH AND YOU STILL TRIED ME SO I GUESS IMMA HAVE TO SHOW YO ASS HOW CRAZY I REALLY AM!" I yelled while throwing his clothes on the floor setting them on fire.

I Walked outiside and pored gasoline all over his car and threw a match in them. "3..2..1." I Said while walking off. The cars blew up. I Got in my car and drove off.

**************************************

Augusts' P.O.V

"Wassup" I Said lying on my bed next to Ciara. "Hey baby" she smiled . "Look I thought about what'chu said about kids, and You my girl now and if you wanna have kids then lets do it" "Really August!!! You are really ready to do this" "Im ready" She smiled. "Ok.. we can start now then" she said smirking.

*******************

3 A.M

I Woke up cause my phone was Vibrating "Fuck this nigga doin callin me" I mumbled Cause it was Bernard.

ME: what nigga?

BERNARD: Man nigga im switchin to mexican bitches

ME: Nigga fuck you talkin bout

BERANRD: I was cheation on Asha with Aloni and she found out she burnt my couch up all my fuckin clothes and all my damn cars.... im pressing charges on that bitch!

ME: Nigga I know you aint say you cheated on her with Aloni

BERNARD: Yea nigga I cheated but it was suppose to be a one time thing but Aloni a fuckin pro at that shit she waayyy better than Asha when it comes to ridinin a nigga

ME: Bruh i dont give a fuck about that shit. Yo ass foul as hell for that shit you and Aloni then Asha pregnant plus Nookie gon' find out you know Nookie crazy as hell so you and her done fucked up big time

BERNARD: She wont even answer the  phone

ME: Well all I gotta say is dont get me in yall shit and dont put my bebbymama in that shit cuh I'll fuck yall niggas up if yall do

BERNARD: yea man whateva

I Hung up. "Who was that" "Bernard cheatin ass" Ciara shook her head and turned over and went back to sleep.

**********

Aloni's P.O.V

I walked over to the door and opened it, my hear dropped when I saw Asha standing there. "Asha" I Said. She grabbed my neck with both of her hands and started choking me. I Looked in her eyes . I Was trying to say stop but the words wouldnt come out. "Bitch why you do that shit to me" She said crying. I Felt like I was about to die. She squeezed tighter and tighter every minute. "Oh My God! Asha stop!" I Heard Amari say. "Let Go Asha!" She tried to pull Asha but with her being pregnant she couldnt. I tried to pull her hands. She squeezed even tighter. "August can you please get here NOW!" Amari said on the phone. I Gripped Asha's wrists and pushed them she finally let go. "Im sorry!" I Said while crying. "Dont say sorry to me! Im sick of hearing the word Sorry! You aint shit! I knew yo ass wanted Bernard from the time you seen him. you just a low down dirty hoe! Thats why you cant keep a fuckin man now" She said."What the fuck happened" Nookie said. "Yo stupid ass cusion fucked Bernard" "You did what" "Im sorry.. yes I had sex with Bernard but he kept pressuring me" "Ion wanna hear that shit. FUCK YOU AND HIM" Nookie said walking out she grabbed Asha's hand.

***********************************************

Amar's P.O.V

i kicked my all stars off my feet and walked upstairs. "Hey" Ryan said hugging me. "Hi" "How was yo day" "My sister and Cusion got into a fight today because my sister boyfriend cheated on her with our cusion" "damn.. who won?" "Really Ryan?'' "Im just playin bae" "Mhm dont play, its not funny my sister almost killed that damn girl, Thank God I stopped by there" "why you stop by" "Just to see how Aloni been doin cause I havent heard from her.. but I guess I found out.. she been fuckin like crazy" He laughed. "It'll be ight.. as long as you and my step daughter aint get hurt im ckoo" "Aww" "Found out any names" "Im deciding between 2 names.. Sevyn Denise Alsina, or Amber Alayana Alsina"

"I like Amber" "Me too, but I gotta ask August" "Yea"

*********************************

Amari in the Multimedia (BLONDE HAIR) 

VOTE/COMMENT