Chapter 32

Amari's P.O.V

"This is soo Perfect" I said looking at the ring in the car. Ryan smiled. "Im just happy you said yes" He said while holding my hand, he pulled out the parking lot and blasted the music. I stared out the window then I started thinking about August, and why did he leave all of a sudden. 

***********

Augusts' P.O.V

"Why you been actin funny since Ryan purposed to Amari" Ciara asked Takin off her earrings. I untied my tie and sighed. "Ian been actin funny" "Oh really, then why you left early and I had to get someone to drop me off" "Ion feel like arguing so gone with all that" "Im not goin anywhere! I was gone tell you some great news when we got home tonight, but since you dont feel like arguing you mostly sayin you dont wanna hear my mouth so I'll keep my mouth shut" "PLEASE!" "Excuse me" "Wateva" I said walking to the other room with my notepad. "Where you goin" "Dont worry bout it" I closed the door.

I walked to the other room and sat on the bed, I started to write

Girl I know sometimes that I mistreat ya, and you still come back, and I see ya homegirls tryna reach ya but you aint hearin none of that, they tryna get thru they say I aint the move Ion Know cause girl he might be true-

My phone rung, I saw Nookie's picture pop up, I frowned and threw it on the bed. I started back writing. It rung again. "Man what she want" I answered.

ME: WHAT

AMARI: HEY AUGUST

ME: WHY YOU CALLIN ME YOU NEEDA BE SPENDIN TIME WITH YO FIANCEE

AMARI: AUGUST LOOK HEAR ME OUT

ME: IAN TRYNA HEAR  NONE YOU GOTTA SAY MATTAFACT STOP CALLIN ME AND WHENEVA YOU DO IT BETTER BE ABOUT OUR DAUGHTER CAUSE IM DONE WIT'CHU

She was silent.

ME: HELLO

She hung up. I sighed. "I should've neva said that" "Your right" Ciara said she walked into the room and sat on the bed. "You not ova her are you" I shook my head. "I am Now, but I do love her" She closed her eyes. "I'll help you through it, because I love you and I dont want you out my life August.. and There's some I gotta tell you" "What?" "Umm.. I think I may be pregnant" I sat up. "What?" "Yea" I sighed. "Errbody gettin pregnant !" "I said I may be" "And who all pregnant" "Nookie, Nookie Sista, & Nii YOU" "I dont think Im pregnant just yet Aug" "Man I needa get all ths sinked in, imma need for us to sleep in seperate rooms tonight" She scoffed. She threw her hands up and walked out

*******************

 Amari's P.O.V

(NEXT DAY)

I put the last shirt on the rack and walked to Asha. "So anyway he told me he doesnt want me to call him anymore, anytime I do call him it better be about Alivia" "Alivia? I see you chose that name" I smiled and nodded. "But I dont know why he's upset, yall slept together and then the day after he wants to dog you out for Ciara.. that Hoe" I laughed our mom walked out from back. "Yall girls stop all that chit-chatter and get to work" I rolled my eyes, we watched as she walked to help a customer. "So do you feel bad for saying yes to Ryan knowing you cheated on him" I do but at the same time I dont" "Well I know if he does find out he'll be devastated, trust me I know I've been cheated on" "I know as well" "So if you do know then why are you cheating" "Im not cheating, I Cheated" "You know what I mean Nookie, look just dont let it happen again" I nodded and walked to the register, Ciara walked in. "Why does all of Augusts' Girlfriends or ex girlfriends shop here" Asha whispered. "Ion know but if she disrepect me in my mama boutique she gettin her ass beat" I whispered. August then came inside. He looked at me in disguist and walked over to Ciara. "Why are they in the baby section" Asha asked. "I know he cant be buying anything for Alivia, especially with Ciara" "Betta hope she aint carrying his seed" "Hey August!" My mama said hugging him, he talked to her like he was never mad at me. I wanted to walk over to him and slap the shit outta him. "Girl I see the look on your face, you wanna slap the shit outta him dont'chu" I laughed. "You are so my sister" she laughed as well. I watched as they talked. " Im going on break" Asha said and walked to the back. 

**********

"These are cute" I said smiling at the babygirl shoes they were buying."Thanks" Ciara said dryly. I counted to 5 in my head. "Ok your total is $89.37" August handed me the money and kept looking down at his phone. "Here you go" Ciara said handing me the bag. "Huh?" "We bought this for her.. whats her name?" "Alivia" "Middle?" "Alivia Avianna'' "Cute.." "I like that" August said smiling a little. I smiled back. Once he noticed I was smiling he frowned. 

******

I walked inside the house and began taking my hair down. "Why you takin ya hair down so early bae" "I just wanna look different" I Called my stylist and told her to come do my hair. "Whats wrong" "Nothing Ryan, nothing is wrong everything is ok.. I just wanna look different" "I liked the blonde" "Ryan SHUTUP!" I said "What is wrong wit'chu !" He hit me in my shoulder. "I KNOW YOU AINT HIT ME!" I Yelled. "Bitch shutup!" "Ryan what has gotten into you!" "I said shutup" He slapped me.

**************

(AMARI IN THE MULTIMEDIA 6 MONTHS PREGNANT....)

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT