Chapter 3

Augusts' P.O.V

"Bae,  can you come with me to the doctor? " K asked me. "What time is it?" I asked her. "At 2" She said. I thought about Amari,  I knew we were suppose to have lunch at 2. "Bae I gotta meet a friend at 2" I said.  She gave me a stale look. I know that my child is more important than going to a dinner with my long lost bestfriend. "OK, I'll go with you " I said. She smiled. I don't know how in the hell imma tell Amari , that my girlfriend is pregnant, She don't even know I have a girlfriend.  I texted my nigga Bernard. 

Me: Ayye my nigga

Nard:  Waddup

Me: shit!  look doe K. pregnant.

Nard:  why you got that hoe pregnant! ?

Me: Ayye my bae ain't no hoe!

Nard:  Shiiddddd!

I didn't even text back, none of my niggas liked K. not even my mama or sister.

"I'm ready to go baby" K said. I put my KD's on and got up from the bed. I sighed because I know Amari was gonna be pissed. I just hope She don't be too pissed...

××××××××

Amari's P.O.V

I was on my way to the restaurant to meet August. I pulled up to a red light. I was nodding my head back and forth to "Rich" by Kirko Bangz ft. Aug. My phone started ringing.  I picked it up and turned my radio down.  "Hello?" I said. "Nookie " August said. "Huh" I said. "Look ma, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to cancel the lunch today, my girlfriend is pregnant, and She gotta go to her doctors appointment, and I can't miss it, maybe we can meet up Friday night" He said with sympathy. "Naa,  it's cool, just forget about the lunch" I said and hung up.

I can't believe his ass got K.Michelle. pregnant! Maybe I just need to lose all feelings for him. I turned my car around and drove to work. I came early since there was no lunch for me and August today.  I turned my radio on and blasted "We Alright" by Young Money. My phone vibrated . I saw it was August.  I rolled my eyes and ignored it. Fuck Him.

I walked into the building.  "Didn't you have a double shift lastnight? " Brister asked me."Brister don't start now!" I said "Yo ass better not do it again I don't give a damn how bad you were sick! " He said. "I dont care Brister OK? damn! " I said. My friend Kandi came in. Brister walked out and looked at her. "And you Miss. KandiLand better come in on time!" He said. "Brister you know I have a daughter.. " She said.  He walked off. "What the hell He tripping bout?" She asked. "Because I left lastnight " I said. She arched her eyebrow. "Yea speaking of that What happened " She asked me. "I got sick" I lied. I don't won't anyone to know that me and August are friends. "You OK?" She asked. I Nodded. She nodded back and walked off.

Im so pissed off. I understand that He has a child on the way. But I think K. is on some sneaky shit!

Cast.

Amari Brook: Christina Milian.

August Alsina:  Himself

Aloni Brook: India Westbrooks

K. Michelle:  Herself

Brister:  Ice Cube

Kandi Jones:   Keisha Chante.

*** Y'all Think K's Baby is Augusts'.?

*** Do you think Amari should be upset that August canceled their lunch . ?