Chapter 7

Aloni's P.O.V

"You ready to eat Addie?" I asked her. "Yes" She said. "What'chu want?" I asked. "Can We Eat Fwancy?" She asked smiling. "Fwancy?" I said. "Yes!" She said. "What Do You Know About Eatin Fancy?!!" I asked her. "Gramma and Popo always eat fwancy" She said. I nodded. "Well Mommy dont got  no Fancy eating money Addie" I said. "Can we have McDonalds then?" She asked. "Yea.. Now You talking about something I can afford." I said. She laughed. "Go put your Jacket on" I said. She ran down the hall to my room. I sat on the couch and put my Uggs on. Amari opened her bedroom door. "Who were you talkin to?" She asked while yawning. "Addie." I said. Her jaw dropped. "Addie ? Your daughter Addie ?" She asked. "Yea she's staying over here for a couple of nights" I said. "Where she at ?!" She asked smiling. "She in the room putting her jacket on" I said. She ran in my room . "Addieee!!!" She squealed. "Cusion Nookie!" Addie Squealed back. I laughed and walked to the room. "C'mon Addie. Lets get some to eat" I said. "Where Yall going?" Amari asked. "Mickey D's" I said. "I call Shotgun!" Amari said. "You're a 3 year old in a 20 year old body!" I said laughing. She laughed. She put her Uggs on and Jacket. "Lehh Go" Addie said. "Uh-Uh.. Just Like Her Mama... Always rushing niggas!" Amari said. I rolled my eyes playfully. We walked outside. "You are driving right?" Amari asked. "Girl Get'cha ass in the front seat!" I said. She walked to my car and got in. I put Addie in her booster seat. We pulled out the apartment complex. Amari & Addie were singing '2 On' By Tinashe. 'I luhh To get 2 Get on ; I Luhh To Get 2 On' They Sung. I laughed at them. "Yall act like sisters!" I said. They Smiled. We pulled up to McDonalds. "What'chu Want Addie?" I asked. "Happy Meal Ma" She said. I nodded. "Nookie What Bout You?" I asked. "None I went Out to dinner With Aug" She said. I looked at her. "Foreal?" I asked . She Nodded. "Hi , Welcome To McDonalds May I Take Your Order." The Lady Said. "Umm Yes, I would Like A Happy Meal .... With The Number 15" I said. "Ok & What to drink?" She said. "1 Large Strawberry Lemonade & 1 Small Sprite - " Amari cut me off. "Get me A Caramel Sundae" She said. "And 1 Caramel Sundae" I said. "Ok what kind of sauce you want?" She asked. "Honey Mustard" I said. "Ok your total is $13.53" She said. I drove up to pay my money. "Tell me about the date" I said. "It wasnt A date 'Loni" Amari Said. "Mhm" I said handing my money to the cashier. She looked at me like she knew me. "Excuse Me .. You Know Me Or some ?" I asked . "You Malcolm's Ex Girlfriend" She said. "Right.. And His Baby Mama.. How You Know ?" I said. "Im His Girlfriend" She said. "That Ckoo. But you aint gotta be rollin yo eyes and shit.." I said. "Damn Right, and yo ass needa watch yo tone before I beat yo ass " Amari Said. "Who The fuck are you?" She said. "Im Nookie Hoe!" She said. "Whateva" The girl said. We drove up to the next window. "Excuse me whats that girl name thats working the first window?" Amari said. "Taneisha" She said. We both nodded. "Im calling his ass !" I said. "Addie do you know her?" Amari asked. "No gramma dont let me go ova daddy house" She said. "She betta not!" I said. We got our food. I sped off. I turned the radio all the way up. "Thats my shit!" Amari said. ' Just to live this here lifestyle !!' She sung. "I hate that song Nookie!" Addie said. "Girl please Yung Thug Went off In this Shit!" She said . I shook my head.

***********

Augusts' P.O.V

I was At home sleep when My phone vibrated.

K's Mom: August, Kimberly Is In The Hospital.

I re-read the text.

"The Fuck " I mumbled. I jumped up and put my White T-Shirt On. I slid My Nike Slides On, and ran outside. I know me and K broke up , but I still do love her, and care for her. I Think her and Nookie ran into eachother in the streets and Nookie whupped that ass. Naa. I thought. Nookie said she had work tomorrow, I know she probably sleep. I continued to think. I pulled up in the parking lot and went inside the Hospital. "Do you know what room Kimberly Pate is in?" I asked. "Room 279" She said. I walked in the elavator. I decided to text Nookie.

Me: Nookie Where You At

NookieBaby: With 'Loni & Her Daughter Addie, At Homeee. Why ?

Me: You Done Left Home Errsince I dropped you off. ?

I Was Hoping She Didnt. Nookie Ass Crazy She Can Do Serious Damage When She Fight.

NookieBaby: Yaa. Me, 'Loni , & Addie went to McDonalds. Thats It. What Happened ?

Me: You Aint Get Into An Fight ?

NookieBaby: No Aug. Damn Wassup With These Questions? Some Done Happened ?

I sighed In Relief.  So If K Aint See Nookie , Then What The Hell She Doin In The Hospital ? I walked in her room.

"Hey August" Her Mama said. "Wassup. What Happened To K?" I asked. "Her And That Damn Boy Was Fussing And He Beat Her" She said. I sighed. "Her Babydaddy... Ethan ?" I said . "Eric... And Yes" K Said Butting In. I looked at her. She looked away quickly. "Well Is Yo Baby Ight?" I asked. "Yes Its Fine" She Said rubbing her belly. I  nodded. "Where the nigga at anyway?" I said. "He went to some girl name Nina House" Her son said. "Who the fuck is Nina?" K asked mad. "K.. Dont start.." Her mama said. "I guess his girlfriend" Chase said. K grabbed her phone. "What'chu doin?" I asked her. "Callin this muhhfucka If he think he gonna beat my ass then leave me in the hospital he thinking wrong !" She said . I grabbed her phone. "Ayye can yall step out rehh quick?" I said. Chase & her mama stepped out. "Look K, I know the baby not mine.. but I wanna be in its life.. I love you and always will. I know you did wrong, but nobody perfect bebby, I love you and I want you & Chase to come stay wimme" I said looking into her eyes. She started crying. "Im sorry August. I love you too. I just want you to forgive me . Can we start over?" She asked. I smiled. "Yea ma, we can start over" I said. I Kissed her lips.

I know she did wrong but I cant stay away from her. I honestly was thinking about her the whole time I was at dinner with Nookie. Dont get me wrong I care for Nookie, But in a Bestfriend way.

****************

---- August & K are back at it .---

-Malcolm's Girlfriend Though ?

---- Yall Think August And Amari gonna still talk once she finds out that August and K back together ?